Shots fired into home of Colts assistant

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... And Hamilton duelling Burr knew what was best too... To engage in an idiotic shoot out.

Is it fair enough to say the idiocy goes way back.

Yeah it is, that's why we need to protect ourselves against these said idiots.  Some of those idiots knew they were idiots and warned us to protect ourselves from them.  

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Heh.  I don't need anyone to tell me that.  My eyes, ears and brain work just fine.

I think just like anything in life - when we aren't willing to see, listen and learn other points of view we're in serious trouble. 

We're in serious trouble. 

I suppose it's always been that way - just feels different now. 

Edited by White Linen

This is going PPP.  LoL...  Hope you're ready!

Thanks Fergy & Gug.  ? You on your own down there... Don't be crying when you're slogging through a PPP rice patty of guns, God, and the Bible up to you're neck. LMAO...The Lock Operator does everything in his power to fight those cats off... I can't be babysitting you guys!

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is going PPP.  LoL...  Hope you're ready!

Thanks Fergy & Gug.  ? You on your own down there... Don't be crying when you're slogging through a PPP rice patty of guns, God, and the Bible up to you're neck. LMAO...The Lock Operator does everything in his power to fight those cats off... I can't be babysitting you guys!

Your neck - just saying

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Yeah it is, that's why we need to protect ourselves against these said idiots.  Some of those idiots knew they were idiots and warned us to protect ourselves from them.  

I think just like anything in life - when we aren't willing to see, listen and learn other points of view we're in serious trouble. 

We're in serious trouble. 

I suppose it's always been that way - just feels different now. 

I am very pro-second amendment.  Much of the problem is poorly-enforced rules/laws.  But to say there's not a problem is 100% ignorance.  Just like saying guns should be taken away from responsible gun owners is 100% ignorance.

In my experience having these conversations, the NRA-loving, anti-SAFE Act, Don't Tread on Me-type people are the ones who don't want to see, listen or learn other points of view.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I am very pro-second amendment.  Much of the problem is poorly-enforced rules/laws.  But to say there's not a problem is 100% ignorance.  Just like saying guns should be taken away from responsible gun owners is 100% ignorance.

In my experience having these conversations, the NRA-loving, anti-SAFE Act, Don't Tread on Me-type people are the ones who don't want to see, listen or learn other points of view.

Because they have a God given right under the USC... So they will be selfish.  Won't bend. See other POV's because it threatens that right.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Sadly, historically, they usually do:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/when-big-government-saved-america

More telling that you need to go back to the days of black and white photos for an example.

The road to ruin began the day we abandon the concept that individuals are responsible for their own situation;  economic, criminal, social, etc.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Totally agree

People using guns in bad ways is something that needs addressing.  People that believe in the right to protect ourselves against government don't shy away from that discussion.

Edited by White Linen

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

More telling that you need to go back to the days of black and white photos for an example.

The road to ruin began the day we abandon the concept that individuals are responsible for their own situation;  economic, criminal, social, etc.

Was that the day we stopped being an agrarian society and moved to a consumer society?  Like it or not you can't pick and choose. 

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

This just in: criminals break laws. How ever can we stop this travesty? Let’s pass new laws. 

So do you think the government should lead the way by reducing their gun ownership?

5 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Apparently fired around 70 rounds into the house he had to of pissed someone off very badly or this is just a really awkward case of wrong address.

Elm Street?  I thought you said Elm Avenue.  Sorry about the house.  My bad...

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Elm Street?  I thought it was Elm Avenue.  Sorry about that.  My bad...

Understandable mistake, no hard feelings. Have a great week!   ?