Shots fired into home of Colts assistant

27 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I agree. 

The vast majority, if not all, of the mass shootings in the US were carried out by people with clean records with guns that were legally obtained.

We have gun problem AND a problem with criminals getting guns.  Common denominator: guns.

P.S. - also nearly all by U.S. citizens.

Edited by Gugny
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The vast majority, if not all, of the mass shootings in the US were carried out by people with clean records with guns that were legally obtained.

We have gun problem AND a problem with criminals getting guns.  Common denominator: guns.

It is NOT a problem with guns.  It is the people selling ammo to them.  Very few people are killed by guns unless they are hit in head with them.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Teach me more. I’m sure this shooter was a local banker who used a legally acquired .22 target pistol and was out target shooting...obviously a bad shot. 

Just now, BringBackFergy said:

Teach me more. I’m sure this shooter was a local banker who used a legally acquired .22 target pistol and was out target shooting...obviously a bad shot. 

Don't be silly.  It was a member of the Crips and coach was a member of the Bloods.  And Irsay was late on his drug payment.  I have no idea where the goddamn gun came from!!

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Most food produced is unhealthy and we have an obesity problem .  Common denominator: food

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Don't be silly.  It was a member of the Crips and coach was a member of the Bloods.  And Irsay was late on his drug payment.  I have no idea where the goddamn gun came from!!

It may be a love triangle between Irsay, Luck and @4merper4mer  Hope they find the bastard.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Most food produced is unhealthy and we have an obesity problem .  Common denominator: food

You're one of those guys who says, "Welp, I guess we should ban cars, uh-hut," whenever someone drives into a crowd and kills people.  Aren't you?

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

You're one of those guys who says, "Welp, I guess we should ban cars, uh-hut," whenever someone drives into a crowd and kills people.  Aren't you?

I'm one of those that doesn't like the government telling me I can't have something because another person misuses it.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I'm one of those that doesn't like the government telling me I can't have something because another person misuses it.  

Which government is telling you that, exactly?  And if any government IS telling you that, then you've been a bad boy.

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Oh I agree.  Our politicians just really have it together.  They really know what's best.  

Yeah... And Hamilton duelling Burr knew what was best too... To engage in an idiotic shoot out.

Is it fair enough to say the idiocy goes way back.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Same one telling you we have a gun problem.  

Heh.  I don't need anyone to tell me that.  My eyes, ears and brain work just fine.