Shots fired into home of Colts assistant

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This weekend.  Holy Guacamole!  Thank God no one home!

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/dozens-of-shots-fired-into-west-side-indianapolis-home-of-colts-assistant

8 guys in 3 cars.  Kicked the door in. 

One of them conveniently dropped his cell phone for Police Officers to track

One typically thinks "drugs" for that level of firepower and thuggery.  Mistaken identity, or extracurricular activity for an assistant coach?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Looks like a squeaky clean kid, 26 years old, now coaching after a stint as a collegiate player.  Has a degree in computer science.  Maybe the goons think he knows his football metrics too well?

Apparently fired around 70 rounds into the house he had to of pissed someone off very badly or this is just a really awkward case of wrong address.

12 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Someone better alert Captain Andrew Luck

The Captain ain’t Tim Conway, but he’s a funny dude! His stuff before the Bills game was hysterical! 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Apparently fired around 70 rounds into the house he had to of pissed someone off very badly or this is just a really awkward case of wrong address.

One would think one or the other. 

I looked at the Indy crime map and that's an OK address.  Suburban, Modest houses, not a "hot spot" neighborhood for crime.

2 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Some dudes take their wife very seriously:blink:

8 guys in 3 cars firing 70 rounds seriously?

• Haha (+1) 1

The next Sean McVay?

“He’s a stud,” Sirianni says. “He’s gonna be a star.”

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2018/11/13/indianapolis-colts-coach-frank-reichs-right-hand-man-parks-frazier-assistant-head-coach/1989909002/

I like McDermott...but I really wish we had a young wunderkind offensive coordinator (or HC), not someone who wants to run the ball 50 times a game.

Edited by JustWinPlease

Off topic (mostly) but I learned in the last 5 minutes a buddy’s daughter’s graduation this week (where MY son went)  was scheduled for a shoot up by some nut kid. Some other kids figured it out, told people. This is just out of control! 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One would think one or the other. 

I looked at the Indy crime map and that's an OK address.  Suburban, Modest houses, not a "hot spot" neighborhood for crime.

8 guys in 3 cars firing 70 rounds seriously?

Hey, I heard of 8 guys in 3 cars firing 70 rounds for less. You never know lol.

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

One 8 guys in 3 cars firing 70 rounds seriously?

Well, if the guy’s wife was named Carmela, the guy was Tony, and it was Pauly Walnuts, Christopher, and Silvio Dante doing the shooting, that sounds about right...

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Off topic (mostly) but I learned in the last 5 minutes a buddy’s daughter’s graduation this week (where MY son went)  was scheduled for a shoot up by some nut kid. Some other kids figured it out, told people. This is just out of control! 

Yes.

I was thinking about what it must have been like to live in the prohibition/gangster days.

Then I was thinking "well, yeah, about like now"

• Like (+1) 1