Beerball???

Ah, the beerball. Had a few of those back at Ohio University in the 90's. One grocery store called Big Bear carried them. The only problem was when you didn't have enough people and beer stayed in it overnight.....got stale REAL quick.

1 hour ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

My HS buddies and I made many a space helmet.?

Love love love your screen name! One of my favorite plays off all time! Still hate the Stiller’s

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hmm, i do not remember this, but i was born in 83, so wasn't drinking much beer back then.. ? I remember the mini kegs I used to get from tops though. Had a friend that looked like he was 30 and would always buy them when we were teenagers..

Let me fill ya in youngin! Late 70’s, October home game , Rich Stadium lucky to have 30K in the crowd... ya got a ticket for it, you could bring a beer ball in ! And you never paid more than $3 for a single scalped ticket!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Love love love your screen name! One of my favorite plays off all time! Still hate the Stiller’s

Let me fill ya in youngin! Late 70’s, October home game , Rich Stadium lucky to have 30K in the crowd... ya got a ticket for it, you could bring a beer ball in ! And you never paid more than $3 for a single scalped ticket!

ahhh, the good ol' days.. lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

• Like (+1) 1