JerseyBills

National media slowly circling the wagons

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So essentially your opinion on whether they'll be good or not has no weight. I mean if you say you're not going to think they'll be good until they actually are why should we care what you predict, your opinion isn't going to change until it's actually happening at which point predictions are worthless.

I predicted 5-7 wins last year before the season. 

I think 8 is their floor and 10 is their ceiling this year. 

On 5/14/2019 at 9:23 AM, JerseyBills said:

Just a couple examples but even after our large FA haul , not many ppl beyond the fan base were taking this team serious. Especially since the draft , it seems some national reporters have done some research about this team , including recognizing McBeane as a potential great Hc/Gm combo. I don't mind being under the radar but glad that they're slowly getting the respect they deserve. 

It's playoffs or bust for me. I think Allen is that good and the OL specifically will go such a long way in this team being successful

Bills don't deserve any respect yet.  They were by far the worst team in the league a short 9 months ago.   I was at that Baltimore opener. 

The process continues.  Respect comes from lots of W's.   Winning the offseason only matters then.   They haven't done that yet.

Edited by ProcessTruster

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I predicted 5-7 wins last year before the season. 

I think 8 is their floor and 10 is their ceiling this year. 

What does that have to do with his statement.

no one cares