All or Nothing Series This Year Carolina Panthers

If any of you have watched All or Nothing a series by Amazon Prime/NFL Films the Carolina Panthers are going to be the team that was picked for the 2018 season. They have not announced the date but its good to know the series is coming back and what team was picked.

If you have never watched the series All or Nothing it is a full season inside look at teams like hardknocks but better. They get into players and coaches personal lives and give an excellent in depth look at things.

The 2016 year when they picked the Rams it was cool to hear what Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams thought of the Bills and Tyrod Taylor.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, corta765 said:

If any of you have watched All or Nothing a series by Amazon Prime/NFL Films the Carolina Panthers are going to be the team that was picked for the 2018 season. They have not announced the date but its good to know the series is coming back and what team was picked.

If you have never watched the series All or Nothing it is a full season inside look at teams like hardknocks but better. They get into players and coaches personal lives and give an excellent in depth look at things.

The 2016 year when they picked the Rams it was cool to hear what Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams thought of the Bills and Tyrod Taylor.

So what did they say?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, corta765 said:

So, What did they think?

This series is fantastic and all of the previous seasons are worth the watch.

Also HIGHLY recommend the “All or Nothing” season they did on the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team.  They are the winningest team in all of professional sports and was amazing look at them and the sport.  Especially with Wade here, if you want to understand more of where he comes from in terms of Rugby, it’s a must watch.  Really made me appreciate and enjoy the sport of Rugby even more.  

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, corta765 said:

You can't just throw a line like that out there without providing the goods!

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So, What did they think?

To summarize Greg said that Taylor was like Russell Wilson lite but faster and incredibly hard to bring down. Their defense knew it would be a task with him. Team wise they respected Buffalo but made fun of Rex non surprisingly. I suggest to watch it though was super cool.

13 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Also HIGHLY recommend the “All or Nothing” season they did on the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team.  They are the winningest team in all of professional sports and was amazing look at them and the sport.  Especially with Wade here, if you want to understand more of where he comes from in terms of Rugby, it’s a must watch.  Really made me appreciate and enjoy the sport of Rugby even more.  

I think its become a bit repetitive now. It's watchable but the formula is the same every time. The Michigan series was the best. 

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I thought the Cowboys series was a bit "meh". Hopefully this is a return to form. Dallas just lacked the characters and personalities to make it fun in the way both Arizona and LA were. Jason Garrett is as dry as sandpaper. 

The Manchester City series is fantastic too. If ever a man teetered on the tightrope between genius and insanity it is Pep Guardiola. 

Oh and Christian Wade, talented rugby player though he is, wouldn't make the All Blacks 3rd string. They are just a different level.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh and Christian Wade, talented rugby player though he is, wouldn't make the All Blacks 3rd string. They are just a different level.

Agreed, just meant to understand the sport more where he comes from

54 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I thought the Cowboys series was a bit "meh". Hopefully this is a return to form. Dallas just lacked the characters and personalities to make it fun in the way both Arizona and LA were. Jason Garrett is as dry as sandpaper. 

The Manchester City series is fantastic too. If ever a man teetered on the tightrope between genius and insanity it is Pep Guardiola. 

I liked the Cowboys one mainly because we got to see behind the curtain a bit more on the Zeke case.  

Havent watched the Manchester one yet, but want to.  I want to watch the Michigan one too.  

And already agreed with you in other reply about Wade and the All Blacks.  They are certainly just a different level than anyone.  If not mistaken, they are the winningest team of any team in any professional sport in history.  Dominance like no other.  Loved the All Blacks "All or Nothing" series.  At the Rugby 7's World Cup in SF last July, I was one of a few non All Blacks let into their Championship celebration party as both the Men and Women won the World Cup.  It was awesome!  Talk about testing the merits of your liver though haha

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

The Dallas one was the weakest of the three but I thought all were superb. At times it felt like a slight Cowboys promo which was my thing and yea Garret was dry as heck. But it was cool to see the inner dynamics and how Zeke had to respond to some things.

The best for me was the Rams because the season went from so good to literally a coach being fired. It was incredibly dramatic and real to see.

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

So based on the Carolina to Buffalo pipeline, we can set our DVR's for the 2020 edition featuring our Buffalo Bills?

Also, the Panthers are one of the most Meh teams in the league right now. 

depends if cam's shoulder is healthy. if it is they could be at the top of the NFC conversation.  They had crazy o line injuries last year but went out and got paradis, and little in the second round for left tackle.  Brian Burns at d end is gonna be interesting to watch and they have a very good d line around him so if he has the talent they think that d will be that much better.  But it all hinges on cams shoulder.  Plus Mccaffrey is a beast who i didnt think was gonna be all that good but he's surprised me. Now with a better o line who knows. 

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

depends if cam's shoulder is healthy. if it is they could be at the top of the NFC conversation.  They had crazy o line injuries last year but went out and got paradis, and little in the second round for left tackle.  Brian Burns at d end is gonna be interesting to watch and they have a very good d line around him so if he has the talent they think that d will be that much better.  But it all hinges on cams shoulder.  Plus Mccaffrey is a beast who i didnt think was gonna be all that good but he's surprised me. Now with a better o line who knows. 

Yea but the show is already in the can. This is last year's Panthers. 

58 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I liked the Cowboys one mainly because we got to see behind the curtain a bit more on the Zeke case.  

Havent watched the Manchester one yet, but want to.  I want to watch the Michigan one too.  

And already agreed with you in other reply about Wade and the All Blacks.  They are certainly just a different level than anyone.  If not mistaken, they are the winningest team of any team in any professional sport in history.  Dominance like no other.  Loved the All Blacks "All or Nothing" series.  At the Rugby 7's World Cup in SF last July, I was one of a few non All Blacks let into their Championship celebration party as both the Men and Women won the World Cup.  It was awesome!  Talk about testing the merits of your liver though haha

So a very good friend of mine was in the England squad for that 7s tournament. Sadly he has had to retire since because of a recurring back injury. Only 27. He has turned all millennial hipster instead now, grown a moustache and just opened a coffee shop about 5 minutes from my house. 

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea but the show is already in the can. This is last year's Panthers. 

So a very good friend of mine was in the England squad for that 7s tournament. Sadly he has had to retire since because of a recurring back injury. Only 27. He has turned all millennial hipster instead now, grown a moustache and just opened a coffee shop about 5 minutes from my house. 

ahh thought this was upcoming