Steve Tasker, one of toughest listens [CBS contract not renewed!]

Estro

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

“Little late bud...” wonder how anyone could take that rudely? 

Your intention was exactly how everyone took it. 

I for one am happy for the thread. I don’t listen to garbage radio and I appreciate the chance to discuss it with fellow fans. 

Ok....And here I thought at least I wouldn't say "in". Think what you want. You are more than entitled to your opinion, I know I now have one of you. What I said was neither rude nor untrue. And for the record, not everyone, as you claim, took it that way....including the OP. Thanks for chiming in tho

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Already discussed in the other Steve Tasker thread. Apparently CBS did not renew his contract.

We decided it deserves its own thread, but thanks for the helpful input. 

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Ok....And here I thought at least I wouldn't say "in". Think what you want. You are more than entitled to your opinion, I know I now have one of you. What I said was neither rude nor untrue. And for the record, not everyone, as you claim, took it that way....including the OP. Thanks for chiming in tho

Tell yourself whatever you have to but you cannot dictate to me what the intention was. I know exactly what it was, and you do as well. 

You could own in and start your path to being a better man. But something tells me you’ll continue the charade.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Oh. Darn, I wasn't involved in that decision. Can I join the committee next time?

• Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Tell yourself whatever you have to but you cannot dictate to me what the intention was. I know exactly what it was, and you do as well. 

You could own in and start your path to being a better man. But something tells me you’ll continue the charade.

Whats your problem? I made my intentions known to the OP and life is great. And then...you. Lmao. Stop it. You don't know me or my "charade". How do you even know if I'm a man? Seriously....what's the issue? I made my intentions known from the get go. Settle down bud. No ill intent here except for what you are bringing

Kelso was excellent at analysis, able to explain NFL concepts so we could all understand.  I learned a lot listening to his broadcasts.  I'll miss Kelso.

One of the reasons Kelso was so good was because he came on the heels of VanPelt.  I hope Eric Wood won't be just another cheerleader like VanPelt.  There's already enough Myron Cope's in the league.

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS changed the title to Steve Tasker out at CBS Sports: Contract not renewed
1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It's confusing to me as well.

Not really unfathomable that something would confuse you. 

Maybe you guys can hold each others hands and discuss with one another how deep my words sliced you. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Tasker is rough but Murph is the absolute worst...   Company shill down to the bone.  

Murph was never condescending back in his old days at WBEN, like he is now.    It’s like he has become a grumpy old man.