Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Weird how people tied to the Patriots keep getting caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and are never at fault. It must be a coincidence.

.....but they sure are classy.

:wacko:

Edited by Augie

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Weird how people tied to the Patriots keep getting caught in the wrong place at the wrong time and are never at fault. It must be a coincidence.

So, I just got warned for making too much sense and speaking the truth from Chandler81. Apparently, honesty isn't valued by some. I've often praised Bills' fans for being steadfast in the face of adversity. Until Kraft bought the Patriots, we were just like the Bills. Flashes of goodness, but not quite good enough. So, if I get banned for being truthful and honest, I'm fine with it. Chandler81, you call yourself a Bills' fan, but you act like a Jets' fan... Pfffffffffff......

3 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

So, I just got warned for making too much sense and speaking the truth from Chandler81. Apparently, honesty isn't valued by some. I've often praised Bills' fans for being steadfast in the face of adversity. Until Kraft bought the Patriots, we were just like the Bills. Flashes of goodness, but not quite good enough. So, if I get banned for being truthful and honest, I'm fine with it. Chandler81, you call yourself a Bills' fan, but you act like a Jets' fan... Pfffffffffff......

The honesty of a Patriots fan is pretty worthless. Your brains have all been washed clean of rational thought.

4 hours ago, stuvian said:

After viewing the evidence the judge issued an order citing the legal principle "de minimis non curat lex. " 

The law does not deal with trifles 

Hey, leave little Bobby out of this. 

23 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Call me crazy, but I’m going to guess that you slightly misinterpreted Chandler81’s warning. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/17/2019 at 10:18 PM, ricko1112 said:

Serial killer on the roster,  trafficking women, cheating and having evidence burned by goodell, destroying phones with evidence. 

The pats way. 

You get banned for being an overall PITA.  And not sticking to a topic and not abiding a mods warning.  

On 5/17/2019 at 8:18 PM, ricko1112 said:

I liked your moxy kid.

• Haha (+1) 2

Peoples reactions and thoughts on this situation are fascinating and in some way represents a microcosm of the divide we have in the country today.   

I had no doubt that as soon as the “tainted evidence” came to light Kraft would benefit.  That law is there to protect you, yet in this case there are people who want to ignore the law.  

People in this country are at odds over much these days.  Another consequence from 24 hour news outlets fighting for ratings, internet news/blogs/forums,  and social media and the cell phone connectivity.   Special interests and those pushing  political ideologies sure know how to take advantage of it.  

Edited by Bob in STL

2 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Peoples reactions and thoughts on this situation are fascinating and in some way represents a microcosm of the divide we have in the country today.   

I had no doubt that as soon as the “tainted evidence” came to light Kraft would benefit.  That law is there to protect you, yet in this case there are people who want to ignore the law.  

People in this country are at odds over much these days.  Another consequence from 24 hour news outlets fighting for ratings, internet news/blogs/forums,  and social media and the cell phone connectivity.   Special interests and those pushing  political ideologies sure know how to take advantage of it.  

Kraft the billionaire is capable of defending his interests. That shouldn't be a surprise. The people who also benefited from the legal authorities being challenged are the other people who didn't have the resources to aggressively fight back. They were steamrolled by the system. Fighting crime by using illegal techniques is not acceptable in any level of the legal system. When you stretch the boundaries of the legal system beyond the established rules that is more corrosive to the public's interest than old men getting their sausages munched on.  This Kraft situation is not a complicated issue or even a politically ideological driven issue. It is simply not acceptable to enforce the laws by breaking the laws. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Chander81 gave me a warning for saying I thought Rachel Maddow was hot.  What kind of crap is THAT!!????  Just because he prefers gingers, that doesn't give him the right to OPPRESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am MAD.  I tell you ... I am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

42 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Chander81 gave me a warning for saying I thought Rachel Maddow was hot.  What kind of crap is THAT!!????  Just because he prefers gingers, that doesn't give him the right to OPPRESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am MAD.  I tell you ... I am MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell @Chandler#81 pfffffffff?

• Haha (+1) 2

AAAAaaaaaaand you’re history.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You get banned for being an overall PITA.  And not sticking to a topic and not abiding a mods warning.  

All that, and gratuitious sexual vulgarity about the Bills owners.  Says right at the top of the Posting Guidelines: "proper decorum is required."

On that note, I think this topic has been beaten...I mean, sufficiently discussed.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1