Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh and it was "unanimous opinion of the internet" that Bobby was innocent of the charges leveled against him +/- that the video was definitely going to be thrown out?  LOL!  Yeah, OK. 

No, there was analysis presented for Bobby just like there was for Shady.  Again I didn't hear you mention any of it for Shady.  On the contrary, you're still clinging to what you want to believe and not the facts because you don't like him/think he's a POS.  Deny it if you want, you'll be fooling no one.  People don't spend pages upon pages talking about people or things that they care nothing about.

And the bottom line is that Shady didn't need a technicality to get off because he didn't commit a crime, unlike Bobby (which even you admitted).  Try as you might, as just can't get around that one.  It has nothing to do with hero worship, just the facts. 

No I'm pretty sure that it's unanimous that Kraft's guilty on the internet.

Nearly unanimous that the video was in trouble and could get suppressed.

Pretty simple doc.

22 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, there's a video all right.  And it will make its way to the public like they all do.

Go get your shinebox.

Why don’t you go get it for me? Then you can shine my shoes and Mr. WEO’s while we laugh at you. 

3 hours ago, iinii said:

Why don’t you go get it for me? Then you can shine my shoes and Mr. WEO’s while we laugh at you. 

It's a day later.  I'll take that to mean you didn't find it.

But go ahead and laugh.  Save the biggest one for your hero being busted on video getting a handie (both front and back). 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

It's a day later.  I'll take that to mean you didn't find it.

But go ahead and laugh.  Save the biggest one for your hero being busted on video getting a handie (both front and back). 

Kraft has something you can shine. 

Edited by iinii