Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

2 hours ago, prissythecat said:

I believe you need to be convicted in court to come to that conclusion right?   There is no video and there is no traffic stop.  So there is basically no  evidence that can be used to convict anyone of a crime in court?

And as to the poor guys who foolishly accepted the plea deal,  they should have done more reading on the legal opinions about the case against them.  Even before Kraft's legal team got started with their motions,  a number of legal pundits commented that the evidence gathered by the Jupiter police was likely  to get thrown out because of the faulty way it was gathered.  

Oh, there's a video all right.  And it will make its way to the public like they all do.

11 hours ago, iinii said:

I tried too. Doc just couldn’t let that bone go.....

Go get your shinebox.

Edited by Doc

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Proportional response.

When the judge handling the deflated balls crap against Brady threw it out of court he ended up at the Kraft preseason kickoff party at the mansion and then spent opening weekend in the Kraft owners booth for the first game what can one draw a conclusion to, pats fan ?

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Oh, believe me WEO, you've given me everything I thought you would when I first learned Bobby was caught on video breaking the law.  I couldn't have scripted it any better.

You only have one script.

And I "gave you " the comments of the entire internet that described, right after the news broke, how the defense would attack and seek to suppress the video AND the traffic stop.  And this exactly what they did.  And it succeeded.  And all you can perseverate on is liking and hating and all this weird superfan stuff.

Look, we all get it.  You STILL can't get over the fact that I wouldn't join you on any of your McCoy (another guy caught breaking the law on camera) incident love fests. 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh, there's a video all right.  And it will make its way to the public like they all do.

Go get your shinebox.

Man doc, for a guy who goes out of his way to qualify that he personally does NOT want to see that tape-----you can not stop talking about the release of that tape!

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

When the judge handling the deflated balls crap against Brady threw it out of court he ended up at the Kraft preseason kickoff party at the mansion and then spent opening weekend in the Kraft owners booth for the first game what can one draw a conclusion to, pats fan ?

Oh really?  The "Kraft mansion" for a "preseason kickoff party", you say?  That's fascinating!

Got a link for that?

Just now, frostbitmic said:

Do your own research ... I have no time for you pats fan.

Oh come on, you can't be busy.

Show us all that party, at the Kraft mansion, where Berman very suspiciously "ended up". 

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You only have one script.

And I "gave you " the comments of the entire internet that described, right after the news broke, how the defense would attack and seek to suppress the video AND the traffic stop.  And this exactly what they did.  And it succeeded.  And all you can perseverate on is liking and hating and all this weird superfan stuff.

Look, we all get it.  You STILL can't get over the fact that I wouldn't join you on any of your McCoy (another guy caught breaking the law on camera) incident love fests. 

Man doc, for a guy who goes out of his way to qualify that he personally does NOT want to see that tape-----you can not stop talking about the release of that tape!

Yup.  Because that's the only real punishment for Bobby.

And I'm just calling it the way it is.  You didn't regurgitate the comments of the entire internet about how Shady would/should/could defend himself from baseless attacks.  But when Bobby got fingered (literally), there you were.  Just like I figured.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

? believe what you want ... now go away

You brought this here.  You made an obviously false claim to support your conclusion....and you want me to go away when I point this out?

That's not really how things work.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

expect charges to be dropped shortly thereafter based on no evidence that can be used in court...

That would be the next step. ID and video are out; case looks dead.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You brought this here.  You made an obviously false claim to support your conclusion....and you want me to go away when I point this out?

I'm sure I'm enjoying this more than you are but none the less pats fans opinions aren't worth more than a laugh to me.... Sorry pats fan

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Because that's the only real punishment for Bobby.

And I'm just calling it the way it is.  You didn't regurgitate the comments of the entire internet about how Shady would/should/could defend himself from baseless attacks.  But when Bobby got fingered (literally), there you were.  Just like I figured.

That's because it wasn't the unanimous opinion of the internet that "attacks" (no irony there right doc?) on poor McCoy were all "baseless".  In fact, there were many here on this very site who disagreed with your conclusion that McCoy is completely innocent of everything.

However, there was essential unanimity (I'm excepting for you, 4merper4mer and the 2 guys who said Kraft, et al had "no standing" to challenge the admissibility of the tape) on the internet regarding how this would go for Kraft.

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I'm sure I'm enjoying this more than you are but none the less pats fans opinions aren't worth more than a laugh to me.... Sorry pats fan

Some people whip themselves on their backs with chains.  Go figure...

Edited by Mr. WEO

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

IIRC he is mistaken on the location and the host of the party.  I don't think you should have to look it up since you know everything about Kraft already.  We'll take your word for it.

Worst case should be that this is just a misdemeanor for Krafty Bob.  If so, he'll just get a slap on the hand.  I want to see what Goodell does for punishment.  If no punishment from the NFL, that would be a travesty. 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

IIRC he is mistaken on the location and the host of the party.  I don't think you should have to look it up since you know everything about Kraft already.  We'll take your word for it.

I looked it up because I was sure he was wrong.  And he was wrong.

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No traffic stop either

Unless they can hear the johns offer money for sex, all they can say is that after a very exhilarating massage, the perp gave the lady $100.  Without proof there was an offer made, there's no solicitation, is there?  Guy can say "she spontaneously started to manipulate me, I let her continue...and I thanked her with a nice big tip"

John after john comes in into a massage parlor suspected of prostitution,  pays the initial fee then after sex pays a huge bonus.  Extremely strong circumstantial evidence.  Yes if the cop heard it or if Kraft made some gestures to insinuate sex for cash.  And if they ladies turn on the Johns that would also work.  Odds are pretty good they were here illegally, that and immunity might be enough to coerce them into testifying.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Worst case should be that this is just a misdemeanor for Krafty Bob.  If so, he'll just get a slap on the hand.  I want to see what Goodell does for punishment.  If no punishment from the NFL, that would be a travesty. 

The guy got a rub and tug.  You really expect him to be punished by Goodell?  You do know Goodell works for Kraft? If he doesn't get punished, it will be a travesty?  Seriously?   LOL

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

John after john comes in into a massage parlor suspected of prostitution,  pays the initial fee then after sex pays a huge bonus.  Extremely strong circumstantial evidence.  Yes if the cop heard it or if Kraft made some gestures to insinuate sex for cash.  And if they ladies turn on the Johns that would also work.  Odds are pretty good they were here illegally, that and immunity might be enough to coerce them into testifying.

Possibly

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Honestly, I think the punishment from the NFL should be light if anything at all and IMO it need not be publicly disclosed.  It's pointless.  

If there had been a legal case made for trafficking not involving Kraft, even if the case failed, then maybe something, but the investigation didn't work and the chance for the whole truth to be known has been swept under the rug.  I see the NFL having no standing to do anything harsh.

IMO Kraft should come out with a release saying he had no inkling that trafficking was going on there, still doesn't know, but that he has become more aware of its general existence and ugliness and that he is donating $x to help stop it.  It would help his reputation and maybe shed a little light on the issue.  I doubt he will do a blessed thing and don't feel he has a legal or maybe even moral obligation to do so.