Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

4 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's something I can't give you doc.  And believe me, in a 90 plus thread I tried my best to make it simple for you.

Like I said...I tried to help you on this one...over and over.  But you wouldn't hear this loud train coming.   It was so easy, but your lack of insight blinded to you to what was inevitable. 

I tried too. Doc just couldn’t let that bone go.....

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

So the whole investigation resulted in no ability to prosecute anyone who traffics women.   Great....so much for that.   Why continue to waste time and money chasing a john?  That's as stupid as chasing pot smokers for drug trafficking.

Multiple rich guys go there because it's Jupiter, FL and (until now) was an quick, anonymous place to get off.  Duh.   Being a rich, old man doesn't give them the ability to break up Chinese mob trafficking operations.

Stop arguing on behalf of the wrong and dumb just because WEO may not always be the most gracious poster.

I'm not arguing that Kraft or any of the johns could have stopped this.  I don't care either way if they go after the johns.  They are a town police force and are not going to solve all of this.   Maybe that individual place will close up and move to the next town though.  That's no solution really but I can see how Jupiter might think it benefited. 

5 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Prosecutors recently acknowledged in court that they have no evidence that any Orchids of Asia employee is a victim of sex trafficking.”

The turnip truck is parked at 23rd and 5th.  Hurry up and hop back on.

11 hours ago, Estro said:

Good for him.  The whole bugging of the massage room is a blatant breach of privacy, IMO.  Then to drag his name through the whole trafficking mud when his circumstance had nothing to do with trafficking was an attempt to make the story a lot bigger than it was.  

Kraft was probably one of the few men who was indicted who had the money and legal advice to expose this case for what it was.......a whole lot of nothing.  

I see this thread is where the Pats Backers are meeting today. Carry on. 

So if the judge threw out the tape ..... someone can go through the garbage and sell it....  

LOL    

He's rich. he will get a light punishment for the "crime".  We all know this.  

The Public Humiliation on the other hand will last a long time. 

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

coming soon......case dismissed

pathetic.

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So if the judge threw out the tape ..... someone can go through the garbage and sell it....  

LOL    

He's rich. he will get a light punishment for the "crime".  We all know this.  

The Public Humiliation on the other hand will last a long time. 

not sure why crime is in quotes. it was a crime. plain and simple.

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm not saying it would.  My suspicion is that the police made a lot of mistakes but that their original case was about trafficking and that there probably was trafficking going on.  These women are very likely truly victims in ways none of us can imagine.  Pats fans on a Bills board getting gleeful that the case fell apart so they can brag on their team's owner is sad to me.

The police also may have naively thought that pent up losers like Kraft might have enough remorse to help by providing information/evidence once they learned of the women's plight.  

I couldn't disagree more strongly.

These were old woman, not fresh of the boat, they were not drugged out held prisoners like the police tried to imply.  Yes they lived on the premise, wth not?  There is a lot of "down time" waiting for customers, it is not as if you make an appointment for a rub and tug, well not normally.  I saw a picture of an inside,  i saw the refrigerator stocked with food, looked better stocked and cleaner than mine. 

There are serious cultural issues to boot, sex for money is not nearly the taboo for some cultures as is ours.  

I highly, highly doubt they were trafficked.  If they were trafficked then the pretext for the video would have been valid and the video evidence would not have been thrown out?  And where are the trafficking charges?  None,  They monitored the place for months.   

They were not trafficked "victims" as you claim.  Independent businesswoman, probably made good tax free money giving old guys handjobs.  Deal with it.

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

no real reason.   what other evidence to they have beyond the tape?   

the tape, no evidence, no crime 

I am not internet google lawyer so someone may correct me but the police were actively monitoring it, i wonder if they could ask the police what they saw.

Also if they can convince the women to rat out the Johns then they could go to trial based on that. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

no real reason.   what other evidence to they have beyond the tape?   

the tape, no evidence, no crime 

No traffic stop either

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I couldn't disagree more strongly.

These were old woman, not fresh of the boat, they were not drugged out held prisoners like the police tried to imply.  Yes they lived on the premise, wth not?  There is a lot of "down time" waiting for customers, it is not as if you make an appointment for a rub and tug, well not normally.  I saw a picture of an inside,  i saw the refrigerator stocked with food, looked better stocked and cleaner than mine. 

There are serious cultural issues to boot, sex for money is not nearly the taboo for some cultures as is ours.  

I highly, highly doubt they were trafficked.  If they were trafficked then the pretext for the video would have been valid and the video evidence would not have been thrown out?  And where are the trafficking charges?  None,  They monitored the place for months.   

They were not trafficked "victims" as you claim.  Independent businesswoman, probably made good tax free money giving old guys handjobs.  Deal with it.

I am not internet google lawyer so someone may correct me but the police were actively monitoring it, i wonder if they could ask the police what they saw.

Also if they can convince the women to rat out the Johns then they could go to trial based on that. 

Unless they can hear the johns offer money for sex, all they can say is that after a very exhilarating massage, the perp gave the lady $100.  Without proof there was an offer made, there's no solicitation, is there?  Guy can say "she spontaneously started to manipulate me, I let her continue...and I thanked her with a nice big tip"

16 hours ago, daz28 said:

Except that it was a crime.  No idea why anyone would be happy, because someone gets away with a crime, because they have high priced lawyers.  All these poor sex criminals having their good names dragged through the mud?? 

I believe you need to be convicted in court to come to that conclusion right?   There is no video and there is no traffic stop.  So there is basically no  evidence that can be used to convict anyone of a crime in court?

And as to the poor guys who foolishly accepted the plea deal,  they should have done more reading on the legal opinions about the case against them.  Even before Kraft's legal team got started with their motions,  a number of legal pundits commented that the evidence gathered by the Jupiter police was likely  to get thrown out because of the faulty way it was gathered.   

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

And we know that this judge will be at the Kraft mansion and sitting in the Kraft private luxury booth come the patriots first home game this season ... Color me shocked, or not.

Can we color you shiny silver instead?

Image result for tin foil hat

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No traffic stop either

Unless they can hear the johns offer money for sex, all they can say is that after a very exhilarating massage, the perp gave the lady $100.  Without proof there was an offer made, there's no solicitation, is there?  Guy can say "she spontaneously started to manipulate me, I let her continue...and I thanked her with a nice big tip"

Do you know what the best legal response for the customers who just wanted some stimulation? Nothing!

There are repercussions for police bad conduct. For the cop/s who stated that they would make up a reason for a vehicle stop how much credibility are they going to have in court for a DWI case? And for those who involved in making false claims on the search warrant do you think the magistrate is going to give them the benefit of the doubt the next time? And don't doubt that defense attorneys will gleefully bring up the issue of making false presentations when they have to testify in court for other cases? When you lose your credibility you don't just lose it for the case in hand----it has a disqualifying effect in future cases. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It's something I can't give you doc.  And believe me, in a 90 plus thread I tried my best to make it simple for you.

Like I said...I tried to help you on this one...over and over.  But you wouldn't hear this loud train coming.   It was so easy, but your lack of insight blinded to you to what was inevitable. 

Oh, believe me WEO, you've given me everything I thought you would when I first learned Bobby was caught on video breaking the law.  I couldn't have scripted it any better.