Robert Kraft Video Evidence Thrown Out by Judge

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I read what you say WEO.  It's the why I'm more interested in.  Again, insight.

It's something I can't give you doc.  And believe me, in a 90 plus thread I tried my best to make it simple for you.

Like I said...I tried to help you on this one...over and over.  But you wouldn't hear this loud train coming.   It was so easy, but your lack of insight blinded to you to what was inevitable. 

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Most pressing question for this thread: How many pages are the mods going to let WEO, and Doc go at it this time???

They should be giving him a standing 8 count about  now

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

Pretty sure he engaged in illegal prostitution.  Also pretty sure it was recorded by camera surveillance.  Almost positive no one replying is an attorney.  Absolutely positive Kraft had sufficient funds to mount a great (il)legal defense.

Some of us don't really give ***** if some rich guy pays a willing participant for a tug. I find it odd that you do. I find it much more disturbing that there was a hidden police camera in that room. It's not surprising that it was suppressed. It's an unreasonable search.

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Estro said:

Good for him.  The whole bugging of the massage room is a blatant breach of privacy, IMO.  Then to drag his name through the whole trafficking mud when his circumstance had nothing to do with trafficking was an attempt to make the story a lot bigger than it was.  

Kraft was probably one of the few men who was indicted who had the money and legal advice to expose this case for what it was.......a whole lot of nothing.  

?

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Some us don't really give ***** if some rich guy pays a willing participant for a tug. I find it odd that you do. I find it much more disturbing that there was a hidden police camera in that room. It's not surprising that it was suppressed. It's an unreasonable search.

The illegal video and "pretext" vehicle stops are going to spawn lawsuits from those who were taped. This was a gross overreach by the authorities. There will be additional repercussions for them and the taxpayers. 

https://www.providencejournal.com/sports/20190422/customers-videotaped-at-kraft-connected-spa-file-lawsuit

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

I read what you say WEO.  It's the why I'm more interested in.  Again, insight.

Could accuracy be the simplest answer? Like maybe he said the outcome was likely to be this simply because it was the  probable outcome?

real talk: have you ever conceded a point to him or is this as close as it gets?

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

This isn't really about Kraft.  He just made it famous.  I find it sad that people say "there was no slavery" because slavery can't be proven in a court of law.  Completely tossing logic aside in some weird absolution of a favorite footballs team's owner is pretty sad in its own right.  

I hope that that some day those women are free but sadly it probably won't happen.  This plight is not uncommon even in 2019 but it gets mocked in the interest  of rooting for the Patriots.  It is sad.

I don't mind seeing Kraft humiliated because he's a piece of sh-- and ***** the Pats*, but how exactly is prosecuting one particular john going to "free" these slaves?

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I don't mind seeing Kraft humiliated because he's a piece of sh-- and ***** the Pats*, but how exactly is prosecuting one particular john going to "free" these slaves?

I'm not saying it would.  My suspicion is that the police made a lot of mistakes but that their original case was about trafficking and that there probably was trafficking going on.  These women are very likely truly victims in ways none of us can imagine.  Pats fans on a Bills board getting gleeful that the case fell apart so they can brag on their team's owner is sad to me.

The police also may have naively thought that pent up losers like Kraft might have enough remorse to help by providing information/evidence once they learned of the women's plight.  

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I got a hot towel massage just a few hours ago. My wife is pleased my hair is cleaned up before a family wedding in the Bahamas this weekend, and she didn’t have anything to do with the massage. She’d rather work. She approves. 

I'm not judging.  People can have whatever relationship arrangements they want.  In that context cheating is probably the wrong word; just non-monogamous.  When the spouse is unaware.....cheating.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I'm not saying it would.  My suspicion is that the police made a lot of mistakes but that their original case was about trafficking and that there probably was trafficking going on.  These women are very likely truly victims in ways none of us can imagine.  Pats fans on a Bills board getting gleeful that the case fell apart so they can brag on their team's owner is sad to me.

The police also may have naively thought that pent up losers like Kraft might have enough remorse to help by providing information/evidence once they learned of the women's plight.  

Probably....but Kraft has nothing to do with trafficking.   People getting all invested in the case against Kraft smacks of the typical, meaningless "I'm doing something" gesture which is counter-productive to any efforts that might happening on behalf of those women who are victimized.

If we're worried about the women, what's the latest on the case against the owners of the brothel or the dudes who smuggled these girls into the country?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Probably....but Kraft has nothing to do with trafficking.   People getting all invested in the case against Kraft smacks of the typical, meaningless "I'm doing something" gesture which is counter-productive to any efforts that might happening on behalf of those women who are victimized.

If we're worried about the women, what's the latest on the case against the owners of the brothel or the dudes who smuggled these girls into the country?

The latest on that case is that none of the women speak English and that there were heavy indications that their families in China could be in danger if they talked.  They are probably living in another parlor as we speak.  But if WEO says no trafficking, there must be none. I'm sure there may have been better ways for the police to handle it in an ideal world like following the finances, etc.

I get what you're saying about Kraft and the others and although I'll admit I still find something very strange about multiple billionaires frequenting the same craphole, I don't really give a crap about his plight either way and certainly don't care about video release.  I find it sad that not one of these people stepped up in any way to help these women or acknowledge this real problem in the world once they "found out".  Sad.  Not surprising.  Maybe someday Harvey Weinstein will make a movie about it.

26 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

The latest on that case is that none of the women speak English and that there were heavy indications that their families in China could be in danger if they talked.  They are probably living in another parlor as we speak.  But if WEO says no trafficking, there must be none. I'm sure there may have been better ways for the police to handle it in an ideal world like following the finances, etc.

I get what you're saying about Kraft and the others and although I'll admit I still find something very strange about multiple billionaires frequenting the same craphole, I don't really give a crap about his plight either way and certainly don't care about video release.  I find it sad that not one of these people stepped up in any way to help these women or acknowledge this real problem in the world once they "found out".  Sad.  Not surprising.  Maybe someday Harvey Weinstein will make a movie about it.

Prosecutors recently acknowledged in court that they have no evidence that any Orchids of Asia employee is a victim of sex trafficking.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So the whole investigation resulted in no ability to prosecute anyone who traffics women.   Great....so much for that.   Why continue to waste time and money chasing a john?  That's as stupid as chasing pot smokers for drug trafficking.

Multiple rich guys go there because it's Jupiter, FL and (until now) was an quick, anonymous place to get off.  Duh.   Being a rich, old man doesn't give them the ability to break up Chinese mob trafficking operations.

Stop arguing on behalf of the wrong and dumb just because WEO may not always be the most gracious poster.

• Like (+1) 3