Bills release Jake Fisher and Keith Ford, sign 4 tryout players

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

There are fans who think a TE who blocks is same thing as a extra lineman so it does not surprise me.

I think based on his background he had a chance but would have had more of a chance changing position on same team like George Wilson did.

Blocking is certainly one of a TE's main priorities. But, I think It's also the last thing they learn at the NFL level. I knew absolutely nothing about Fisher when we signed him, other than his previous position. But, I thought it was an interesting experiment that might have payed off. TE seems to the the default position of a lot of players that don't fit their original positions. How many TE's have we seen that started out as QBs, or WRs? If Sills had more meat on him, he'd probably be a TE. I'll be interested to see if another teams picks up Fisher.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

It looks like a pretty basic play, so there's not going to be a lot of harm to the Bills from his posting this.

That said, this guy is a ***** idiot. What team is going to sign him, knowing that he posts his team's playbook online for all to see?

Remember when Chris Cooley posted the playbook and his schlong in a single photo?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, FluffHead said:

Fisher probably shouldn’t have put part of the playbook on Instagram last night 

CA35F088-0424-4FAD-A66D-3B9711B81E8B.jpeg

This is interesting. And, yeah, probably not a good idea to be posting it on social media.

10 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

As any player signed as FA tryout ever made a NFL roster?

yes. A bunch of kickers and many DB's in season every year.

Teams tryout street FA players almost every week in NFL.