Bills sign Lee Smith to 3-year deal -contract details released

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t get this. Croom in theory has potential.  What does Smith have?  Plus, you want to keep the owner’s daughter happy.

Blocking and veteran presence. 

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t get this one. I really don’t. But, I also would have drafted Rosen so what do I know? I just remember him being a penalty machine. He was disposable even when we had no decent TEs.

1 minute ago, cantankerous said:

Why? He’s terrible, always has been. When he’s in the game everyone will know we’re running. 

This what worries me about this regime.  They seem to have outdated ways of thinking.  It’s liek signing Star.  Good at one thing, completely worthless if teams pass.  Smith is a glorified o linemen.  Why not just keep Fisher who can fill two roles?  

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

This what worries me about this regime.  They seem to have outdated ways of thinking.  It’s liek signing Star.  Good at one thing, completely worthless if teams pass.  Smith is a glorified o linemen.  Why not just keep Fisher who can fill two roles?  

Lee Smith has started a lot of games in this league and obviously has value to NFL teams- just not to message board posters fixated on fantasy statistics.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Who says Fisher can fill two roles? 

15 minutes ago, ******* said:

So Croom and Fisher are probably not making the team is what this means. Do we keep a 4th TE in Sweeney?

I think it’s all but a lock that they’ll keep 4 at this point. The TE room is going to be packed at camp.

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Did you miss the pats running an outdated offense to a super bowl championship?

Defenses are getting smaller. Why not run them over?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Did you miss the pats running an outdated offense to a super bowl championship?

Defenses are getting smaller. Why not run them over?

They have Tom Brady.  They also had the best TE of their generation.  You don’t see the difference when you line up Gronk, who can do everything, vs Lee Smith?