Don't Forget - $150 Dinner On The Line

IDBillzFan

Back in April, before the draft...before free agent signings...before anything could occur to give you a glimpse of what kind of team the 2004 Bills would field, some people felt compelled to predict what our 2004 record would be. I proposed back then that I would buy you and your spouse dinner (up to $150) at the restaurant of your choice if you were able to correctly predict Buffalo's win/lose record on a game-by-game basis.

Methinks that thread got tossed when SDS was cleaning up the server, as searches have proven fruitless, however you will all be embarrassed to know that one of your pals here (I apologize I don't remember who it was) made an Excel spreadsheet with all of your picks.

And you know what THAT means. Game On.

First, whomever sent me the Excel spreadsheet, please take a bow and accept my apologies for not remember that you actually did this.

Second, the rules are simple: You must be balls-on accurate with your picks. If more than one person is right, they split the pot.

Finally, there are 91 people in this pool, and I'm really not one for emailing this spread sheet to 91 people. I can, however, save it as a PDF, and if someone has the ability to post the PDF on a server so we pin a link to it, please send me a PM. I apologize I'm not more savvy than that.

Just to get things going for opening week vs. Jacksonville, I will tell you that of the 91 people in the pool, the following people picked Buffalo to LOSE the opener.

DeeRay, Hollywood Donahoe, NYC Boozers, JDG, AussieW, clement22, CDCampy, and TheBillsHaveWonIt.

With sure clarity and an open mind, OGTEleven has predicted a Tie. Of course, he also predicted our final record would be 4-1-11, with our sole loss coming against Seattle. People with a sense of humor ROCK.

This should be interesting.

I forget, can you send me what my picks were again.  With this sever goig up and down, and losing threads on occassion between all the rehosting, I am not even sure I could find it.

21876[/snapback]

I regret, good sir, that unless you had another user name back then that you are not on the spreadsheet.

Is this the same thread that I made this prediction on? I saved this on word, unfortunately not the whole thread.

April 7th prediction

13 - 3

HOME

BUF 28 MIA 12 W

BUF 24 NE 21 W(OT)

BUF 38 NTJ 6 W

BUF 17 CLE 14 W

BUF 21 PIT 0 W

BUF 34 AZ 6 W

BUF 20 STL 17 W(OT)

BUF 34 JAC 0 W

AWAY

BUF 21 MIA 0 W

BUF 10 NE 16 L(OT)

BUF 24 NYJ 0 W

BUF 17 BAL 21 L

BUF 42 CIN 12 W

BUF 28 SF 6 W

BUF 17 SEA 21 L

BUF 38 OAK 3 W

That's right folks the Bills go undefeated at home this year!

The CRYSTAL BALL never lies....unfortunately the batteries died before I could get the rundown on the playoffs!

--------------------

"Genius has limitations: stupidity is boundless"

-unknown

suishi - I bathe daily ;) ;) thank you very much. ;):)

Who needs Fabio when you have that hunk LA

22034[/snapback]

This just in...by default #89 has been declared the winner of this contest because I said so. ;)

Hey T-log...you ARE in on this thing. We should have the picks posted shortly.

Thanks for the PMs folks.

Thanks to Dan Gross for being cool enough to host the PDF file for your Dinner Picks.

(And thanks to Nick in NE for the offer as well...and Eric in VA for developing this spreadsheet.)

Here's your spreadsheet. Have at it...and good luck!!!

22366[/snapback]

LOL - it's just plain old England - no N about it :lol:

Anyway we can have the spreadsheet too? That way we could track how well we do....