Bigger chokers than the Jim Kelly Bills?

12 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Marino was a one man show.

Watching him throw the football is magical.  Only way I can describe it.  I hate the ***** Dolphins but I love watching old tape of Marino.  Quite possibly the most pure talent of any QB ever. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/12/2019 at 9:47 PM, Turk71 said:

Good riddance to the 6ers. Congrats Toronto.

To be fair to Jim Kelly and the Bills, there was no salary cap at the time and they lost to really big market teams that easily outspent them.

Horsefeathers!  For at least 6 years, the Bills had the best, most talented team in the entire NFL.  No team has ever gone to four consecutive Superbowls (shoulda been 6), and no team ever will (sorry Belicheat).

Why we didn’t win at least one defies logic.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:26 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That’s underachieving.

For your consideration:

2007 Mets.

1986 Red Sox

2004 Yankees.

6 hours ago, The Senator said:

Horsefeathers!  For at least 6 years, the Bills had the best, most talented team in the entire NFL.  No team has ever gone to four consecutive Superbowls (shoulda been 6), and no team ever will (sorry Belicheat).

Why we didn’t win at least one defies logic.

Horsefeathers?? Haven't heard that in a while.

You realize they were at least a td or more underdogs in the last 3 SBs. 

Whether or not they had the best and most talented team in the NFL for 6 years, which is definitely debatable, the fact remains they were significantly outspent by those SB teams before the cap.

9 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Horsefeathers?? Haven't heard that in a while.

You realize they were at least a td or more underdogs in the last 3 SBs. 

Whether or not they had the best and most talented team in the NFL for 6 years, which is definitely debatable, the fact remains they were significantly outspent by those SB teams before the cap.

During halftime in the Redskins game I really thought they would get it together and put up 28 in the 2nd half... I guess I was spoiled by the regular season as far as putting up points goes.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

1) It really is that bad when you are stacked with the team built to go all the way and you get swept out of the first round!

2) From the stories I've heard over the years they probably didn't leave the bar until the morning of the game :cry:

Ooh, the Presidents Trophy, waste energy on 20 useless regular season games to win it

well done, big banner ceremony in October?

On 5/14/2019 at 7:03 AM, BillsPride12 said:

1) It really is that bad when you are stacked with the team built to go all the way and you get swept out of the first round!

2) From the stories I've heard over the years they probably didn't leave the bar until the morning of the game :cry:

This year's Tampa was a huge choke job. They were hands down the best team in the league this year and pretty much just walked through the regular season, only to get knocked out in the first round like they forgot they had to actually play now. This is the problem with some of these really good regular season teams, they sometimes forget that they have to play in the playoffs and forget to turn the switch back after coasting the last leg of the season. It's one reason I believe it's a bad idea for teams to rest players and not keep playing for wins even after they have clinched a spot 

• Like (+1) 1