Bills sign tryout player TE Moral Stephens and D L Quindarius Thagard after rookie mini-camp

13 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Commendation for his client and self promotion are not necessarily mutually exclusive.  I'm sure, though, that he wants to get his name out there for potential future clients to see.  

Can’t really fault the guy for trying to create a brand, who knows, he may end up being a half decent agent.  Let’s see if the kid becomes something first. 

16 hours ago, DJB said:

I know many have alluded to how Beane reacted when Hockenson was picked giving us Oliver believing that his reaction meant we had no interest in him, but the amount of players and money Beane has invested in the TE position tells me that unless they are quite incompetent, Hockenson was high on their board.

It just so happens that Oliver was higher that's all. 

The way they acted he must have been 1 or 2.

Good for these two kids winning the tryouts. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

20 hours ago, DJB said:

It just so happens that Oliver was higher that's all. 

I'm happy with the Oliver pick but was high on Hockenson, but after the Giants f'ed up you know they had their choice of three where they really couldn't choose poorly. And maybe after the draft they said they had Oliver rated higher but we'll never know, would have been interesting to se what would have happened if both Hock and Oliver were still left.

12 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

I'm happy with the Oliver pick but was high on Hockenson, but after the Giants f'ed up you know they had their choice of three where they really couldn't choose poorly. And maybe after the draft they said they had Oliver rated higher but we'll never know, would have been interesting to se what would have happened if both Hock and Oliver were still left.

I believe they celebrated when Hock was picked by Det in one of the draft videos that the team posted. I suppose they could have edited it to look that way, but it seemed pretty authentic in their messaging before and after the draft.

Edited by WacArnolds

On 5/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Moral?  Sounds like a Process kinda guy...

The Moral of the story is, don't give up even if you didn't get drafted and no team called your agent in the hectic minutes following the draft.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Probably hoping for twins.

You name your kid Quindarius when you believe he's going to up and become five times the person that a person named Darius could ever be.

Edited by TigerJ
  • Haha (+1) 1