Bills sign tryout player TE Moral Stephens and D L Quindarius Thagard after rookie mini-camp

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Or we only have 2 solidly making the roster and letting guys fight it out is good business on the 90 man. Carrying 5 for 3 spots is pretty on ratio for what a 90 should look like 

I agree. I'm going on record now that we are winning game #4

Of the preseason

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Like being a politician or a pro athlete, every agent has a huge ego. The only ones you think don’t in those professions hide it well. 

I’d say thats true for most of the big agents we’d typically think of. I don’t think that’s necessarily the case with small time guys that might have a player or a few on the fringe of nfl rosters. For those kind of guys, I’d guess with most of them it’s something they’re  truly passionate about. It’s a very tough business, and not remotely glamorous for those in that type of situation. (I have a good friend that is a “small time” agent) 

7 hours ago, DJB said:

I think it has to do with they aren't satisfied with who we have as far as starters and depth 

So I guess with this signing  they are not satisfied as  who we have on our PS ? 

Edited by Putin

3 hours ago, RyanTalbotBills said:

UAB DL Quindarius Thagard is another player joining the Bills' 90-man roster. His signing should be made official tomorrow.

But is it true he is switching to tight end?

^_^

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Certainly both, but read it again. The agent “created an opportunity”? The players ability made him desirable, and the agent mentioned himself first. Read it any way you like, that was some self-promotion in my eyes. NOT saying that’s a terrible thing, but it seemed a little too obvious (or possible just unaware of nuance) for me. 

But that’s just me. Take it any way you like.  I’m not claiming to read his mind. 

You are correct.  I guess he should have said "Its a good thing he works so hard, Im a terrible agent.  I couldnt even get him drafted."?

Edited by formerlyofCtown

52 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

No, but Aaron Rogers did make a cameo last night.

Was he a devisive influence there, too?  ?

52 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Of House Quindarius

Just about time for another segment in the ‘Dune’ saga.  That, or we LEGOfy him.