LaAdrian Waddle: ‘Patriot guys definitely respect the Bills’

9 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Yeah that is true.  The Dolphins actually have had success beating them in recent years for whatever reason and of course any NY City team is way more of a rivalry.

There are no NY City teams, and only one in the state of New York. They should be forced to give us draft picks for the misleading team names. ?

20 hours ago, aristocrat said:

the pats dont take weeks off and dont take teams lightly.  they are the best coached team in the league week in and week out. they feast on the weak teams and rarely lose games they're supposed to. 

While it's my belief that Tom Brady is a huge reason as to why this team has been in 9 super bowls and won 6 since 2000. 

I also acknowledge that a lot of those winning seasons were because of their HC. Bill Belichick drafted a QB in 2005 from USC that never started in his four years in college... and only threw 20 of 33 for 192 yards in those four years. (Just think of that for a min as so much is all about what a player does in his time in college.) 

Then Cassel sat on the bench for three seasons behind Brady...until Brady went out after 11 passes in the season opener against KC for the entire 2008 season from a torn ACL. 

This QB who never started a game in college was now the New England Patriots starting QB and he managed to take them to an 11-5 season while beating the Buffalo Bills twice. The very last game of the season was in a wind storm at the Ralph and the Patriots were at a distinct disadvantage because of those high winds. Trent Edwards had more passing yards, 128 vs 78, the Bills had a RB who rushed for more yards in Fred Jackson who ran 27 times for 136 yards. But NE had two rushers who racked up only seven more total yards and one sole rushing TD. Plus, their kicker managed two FGs while the Bills kicker Ryan Lindell missed his only chance.  

Alas, a game the Buffalo Bills should have won..but their HC was Dick Jauron.

Anyway, that 2008 season the Patriots finished with the same record as the Miami Dolphin at 11-5 and Miami won the division due to tiebreakers. Meanwhile the Patriots missed the playoffs.  11-5 with a QB who's first actual game start after high school was in an NFL game. Only Belichick! 

16 hours ago, Augie said:

There are no NY City teams, and only one in the state of New York. They should be forced to give us draft picks for the misleading team names. ?

As I was writing that I knew that was coming.......

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

the Bills kicker Ryan Lindell missed his only chance.  

That sounds about right. Rian rarely saw a big kick he couldn't blow or on a good day, simply give you a heart attack barely sneaking it in. I do not miss watching that man kick. 

I don't believe for a second that the Patriots respect the Bills. Respect is not something handed out like participation trophies. There is one way to earn NE's respect and that's to beat them when it matters.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:17 AM, BobChalmers said:

And no real NFL fans respect Patriots fans, at all.

Cheap shots on the sideline are not "running up the score".  Gronk giving Tre White a concussion was just him being a POS.  In the unlikely event I ever see him in person, I will tell him so directly.

and i will kick him in he kneecap as you disparage him.

No one should ever forget that sht. wit White. I have rarely been that outraged and the refs and the NFL that moment and days after. 
i hate them all.

But Gronk and Kiko i would spit on.

then run like hell and leave Bob ^ to take them out.

2 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

That sounds about right. Rian rarely saw a big kick he couldn't blow or on a good day, simply give you a heart attack barely sneaking it in. I do not miss watching that man kick. 

I don't believe for a second that the Patriots respect the Bills. Respect is not something handed out like participation trophies. There is one way to earn NE's respect and that's to beat them when it matters.

we have gone through plenty of Coaches and GMs and even an Owner has moved on : )

i do think Patriots are watching closer since the Bills since Mcbeanes have arriving and begun The process.
and might even be taking Us more seriously.

Maybe no one can out Coach Bellychick.
Maybe the Bills need to actually out physical and out nasty them.
 and it appears to me they might be able to pull that off this year.

never let up .

• Like (+1) 1

Dynasties always feel like they’ll last forever, but it hasn’t happened yet.

I remember Kobe and thinking the Lakers would always dominate.  Now they’re a punchline.

The Bills will rule the East once again.  And the Pats will be the Patsies again.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Success said:

Dynasties always feel like they’ll last forever, but it hasn’t happened yet.

I remember Kobe and thinking the Lakers would always dominate.  Now they’re a punchline.

The Bills will rule the East once again.  And the Pats will be the Patsies again.

Patsies haven't been the patsies in 25 years.

26 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

You guys should know. Its been 25 years since Bills won a playoff game

That would be incorrect.  It is not been 25 years. 

The 1999 Playoffs Forward pass cost them that game.  You should be familiar with blown calls aiding the Cheatriots.

how many decades did NE suck again?  1,  2,  3 or was it 4? 

10 winning seasons out of 40 was it?  

Or was that before you became a fan (were born). 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

On 5/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

This sounds like when Belichick used to praise Josh Reed and Chris Kelsey.  

Whenever I’m in Boston wearing Bills stuff, they just keep up to me and say that we’re their 2nd favorite AFC East team and they hope we win sometime.  It sucks but they don’t even view as a rival.  They pity us.

That is 100% true. We have no reason to dislike the Bills. In fact, most people around here were rooting for the Bills in all 4 SBs. The only time the Bills were truly unlikeable was when Rex was there. Ryan's teams were always undisciplined and he encouraged dirty plays and didn't mind a personal foul or 3. He was the same for the Ravens and the Jets, so we all knew his teams would eventually beat themselves. Still we always held our breath every time TB dropped back to pass just waiting for the signature knee dive. 

Lmao, why are pats fans on this board? 

Isn't there a Dave Portnoy/barstool forum or pats forum they should be on? 

Anyways, the Patriots and their fan base do no respect us and they shouldn’t. We haven’t been anything but mediocre in 19 years, until we start winning and doing it year in and year out then they have no reason too. 

On that note, ***** those scum-lords. I’ll be dancing on that fan bases metaphoric graves once they aren’t the Kings of the AFC/East anymore. We all know Boston is a baseball city and the pats won’t have the backing like they do once BB and Brady are done.