Happy Mother's Day from Josh and Matt

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

This thread started out as a nice Mother's Day post. You guys who turned it into a fight: don't make me call your mothers.

Ain't his Mother who put down the Buffet Plate to come up here.

49 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

The video was nice... the stupid back and forth in the thread on Mothers Day can go away. 

It can.  And in fact, it will.  And in fact, a lot of it just did.

LISTEN UP!  It's Mother's Day.  It's a nice feel-good Mother's Day piece.  Play nice, or y'all go to your rooms without din-din

That Is All.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Look I have no idea if you’re telling the truth or not but I am inclined to believe you about Mayfield because I respect you as a poster and I dont think you’d lie about that. If true, yes, he’s a scumbag.

have you served or waited on josh allen? Cuz i would like a tip amount from golden boy to compare.

I run the cabanas at the wynn in Las Vegas.  Been there for 12 years and have been doing this for 20.  Judging people and how genuine they are is what I do every day.  I view it as one of my best “skills”. 

Haven’t met the other 3 QBs, just Baker. 

I get what you’re saying regarding how we, as fans, make remarks about these kids character.  The majority of us haven’t met them and have no real measuring stick except things we see on the internet.  

I know from experience that Baker isn’t as genuine as JA.  Darnold, i just haven’t seen enough of him to make an assessment.  I watched basically every interview Rosen ever did from HS til now.  I watched him play in HS and I was pissed that we didn’t draft him.  I’ve done my research on him, so I feel confidant when I say he isn’t as genuine as our guy. I don’t think he’s a schmuck, just not the same

person as JA. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol yes because you know those two other particular guys. That was an excellent post of an inspiring video and you are making comparisons. Comparisons in which you have no evidence to back them up. Goddamn I am sick of this board and it’s Allen vs. everyone in his draft class s***.

Consider yourself ENCOURAGED to find refuge elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

That’s the only point i’m trying to make. This is an awesome thing that Allen and Barkley did. To assume (a friggin BIG assumption btw) that Rosen and/or Mayfield wouldn’t do the same is just mad stupid. 

Pat Mahomes on the other hand....

On 5/12/2019 at 11:22 AM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I was thinking the same.  

‘Watch the hands WATCH THE HANDS!!! ‘ 

‘Let Barkley do the knive stuff’ ! 

Same, let Barkley do the tossing!

On 5/12/2019 at 2:56 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

May he use a spork?

Maybe a plastic spoon, a spork is just tooooo sharp and pointy?

On 5/12/2019 at 10:43 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I THINK the thing he was throwing was a spatula.  Not sharp.

But still, yeah, calm down Josh!

And Kyle Orton lost how many games after slipping on a rubber mat?  We need to keep out QBs wrapped in bubble wrap between games!  Just kidding.

Edited by TigerJ