Happy Mother's Day from Josh and Matt

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Josh Allen just seems to.have an honest zest and appreciation for life. I cant picture Rosen and Mayfield doing this. However, I can picture Darnold.

...uncanny how well grounded this kid is.......mindful and humble about the game as well as respectful......quote posted elsewhere about "OUR team and OUR family" says a helluva lot to me.....

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

another cup of joe maybe? I mean, you can let it go you know?

oh, and happy mothers day, bub.

Already have and yes good idea. He or she doesn’t seem to be revisiting the thread anyways so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Josh Allen just seems to.have an honest zest and appreciation for life. I cant picture Rosen and Mayfield doing this. However, I can picture Darnold.

Let me take a guess and handicap this post: you’ve done exactly 1.0 seconds of research on the charity and outreach work that josh rosen and baker mayfield have done. I’ma take the under. Again, not to pile on, but this a f****** ignorant statement. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Great find Roch-A-Bill!

"you're Josh Allen!" "I am!"

Josh Allen was having a little too much fun with that flaming oil LOL

Might I suggest a fire extinguisher in the QB room? You know.......just in case.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Might I suggest a fire extinguisher in the QB room? You know.......just in case.....

No preparing hot chicken wings.  I remember at least a couple of cases of players rubbing their eyes after making wings, and their vision being compromised for days afterwards.

10 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Let me take a guess and handicap this post: you’ve done exactly 1.0 seconds of research on the charity and outreach work that josh rosen and baker mayfield have done. I’ma take the under. Again, not to pile on, but this a f****** ignorant statement. 

...good point.....NOT fair to indict Rosen or Mayfield because someone does not like the on field FOOTBALL player....they are both new and how many charitable causes, foundations, volunteer work, etc by NFLers goes unnoticed or unannounced?....it's NOT for the publicity IMO....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...good point.....NOT fair to indict Rosen or Mayfield because someone does not like the on field FOOTBALL player....they are both new and how many charitable causes, foundations, volunteer work, etc by NFLers goes unnoticed or unannounced?....it's NOT for the publicity IMO....

That’s the only point i’m trying to make. This is an awesome thing that Allen and Barkley did. To assume (a friggin BIG assumption btw) that Rosen and/or Mayfield wouldn’t do the same is just mad stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

That’s the only point i’m trying to make. This is an awesome thing that Allen and Barkley did. To assume (a friggin BIG assumption btw) that Rosen and/or Mayfield wouldn’t do the same is just mad stupid. 

...and I agree 138%......:thumbsup:...it is  melancholy, saddened day for me and my kids bud.....lost my wife in 2015 and my mother in 2017....BUT...reading stories like this help to ease the pain.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uncanny how well grounded this kid is.......mindful and humble about the game as well as respectful......quote posted elsewhere about "OUR team and OUR family" says a helluva lot to me.....

yep. very easy to root for these guys, and Jackson as well.
 because character.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

yep. very easy to root for these guys, and Jackson as well.
 because character.

Go Bills

...I'm probably an old school crustacean(code for OLD FART), but I love these kids that show up with humility, dignity and respect for the game as well as those who preceded them paving the way to today's megabucks......won't even waste my time or yours (you'r an astute football guy) listing names of pukeettes bursting on the scene as "ME" guys when a "W' goes up versus throwing teammates under the bus for the "L".......

17 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

You have no idea who these guys are and my respect for you as a poster is now gone. Who are you to make these judgments on these kids? You’re no one. And because someone “keeps to himself” and isn’t getting seen doing charity on Instagram isn’t any sort of indictment on their character. Damn I thought you were smarter.

and, AGAIN, this has nothing to do with anyone except Allen and Barkley. Why’s that so hard to comprehend? 

Well, I’ve met Baker before.  So yes, I do know him.  He came to my place of work.  I waited on him for 8 hours in 110 degree weather.  His bill was 3800 and he left me $50 on the bill.  That’s a scumbag move.  He’s a scumbag 

I don’t know Rosen. And maybe I’ll go to hell for saying that he isn’t nearly as genuine as josh.  After seeing countless interviews and videos of both kids it’s not too hard to read them.  Maybe you can’t.  Now, im

not saying Rosen is a jerk.....he just isn’t as genuine as Our boy.  You disagree, cool beans.  You don’t respect me anymore.  That sucks.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol yes because you know those two other particular guys. That was an excellent post of an inspiring video and you are making comparisons. Comparisons in which you have no evidence to back them up. Goddamn I am sick of this board and it’s Allen vs. everyone in his draft class s***.

It is an opinion. I am a HUGE Mayfield supporter. I thought he was the best QB in that draft. So....yeah whatever.

Edited by aceman_16

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Well, I’ve met Baker before.  So yes, I do know him.  He came to my place of work.  I waited on him for 8 hours in 110 degree weather.  His bill was 3800 and he left me $50 on the bill.  That’s a scumbag move.  He’s a scumbag 

I don’t know Rosen. And maybe I’ll go to hell for saying that he isn’t nearly as genuine as josh.  After seeing countless interviews and videos of both kids it’s not too hard to read them.  Maybe you can’t.  Now, im

not saying Rosen is a jerk.....he just isn’t as genuine as Our boy.  You disagree, cool beans.  You don’t respect me anymore.  That sucks.  

Look I have no idea if you’re telling the truth or not but I am inclined to believe you about Mayfield because I respect you as a poster and I dont think you’d lie about that. If true, yes, he’s a scumbag.

have you served or waited on josh allen? Cuz i would like a tip amount from golden boy to compare.

Well.... that was not quite what I expected to read through when clicking on this thread... lol. 

Anyway... the video was nice. Allen seems like a great kid. Very easy to root for. 

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! 

• Like (+1) 1