Happy Mother's Day from Josh and Matt

Josh Allen just seems to.have an honest zest and appreciation for life. I cant picture Rosen and Mayfield doing this. However, I can picture Darnold.

Ps this is an OPINION for those who need special assistance

Edited by aceman_16
added the opinion section for those of low IQ
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Josh Allen just seems to.have an honest zest and appreciation for life. I cant picture Rosen and Mayfield doing this. However, I can picture Darnold.

Lol yes because you know those two other particular guys. That was an excellent post of an inspiring video and you are making comparisons. Comparisons in which you have no evidence to back them up. Goddamn I am sick of this board and it’s Allen vs. everyone in his draft class s***.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Lol yes because you know those two other particular guys. That was an excellent post of an inspiring video and you are making comparisons. Comparisons in which you have no evidence to back them up. Goddamn I am sick of this board and it’s Allen vs. everyone in his draft class s***.

get up on the wrong side of the bed?

as for the comparisons although kind of lame I'll admit, you're going to have character and on the field comparisons with allens class. some legit, some lame but if it bugs you to the point you need to blow off steam and the board bugs you to the point it makes you sick, this may not be the place to hang?

anigif_sub-buzz-25482-1530646767-1.gif?d

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I was afraid he was gonna JPP himself between all that fire and throwing sharp utensils.?:sick:

Except on the gridiron, I don’t think he’s that sort of a risk taker.  That is not a ‘knock’ on him.  As for JPP, there’s that certain ‘here, hold my beer’ quality about his decision making.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

get up on the wrong side of the bed?

as for the comparisons although kind of lame I'll admit, you're going to have character and on the field comparisons with allens class. some legit, some lame but if it bugs you to the point you need to blow off steam and the board bugs you to the point it makes you sick, this may not be the place to hang?

anigif_sub-buzz-25482-1530646767-1.gif?d

I was and still in a fine mood my man. These wild character comparisons between Allen and other 1st round QBs have been going on here on and on for over a year. That’s fine, but that type of BS doesnt need to be in this thread, does it?

watch Rosen at Larry Fitz’s softball game. Yeah guy’s got no character ?

Happy mother’s day bub

Edited by JoPar_v2
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I THINK the thing he was throwing was a spatula.  Not sharp.

But still, yeah, calm down Josh!

This is the Buffalo Bills we're talking about...

I don't want those precious hands holding even a plastic butter knife, you ever feel how sharp those serated edges are?! 

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I was and still in a fine mood my man. These wild character comparisons between Allen and other 1st round QBs have been going on here on and on for over a year. That’s fine, but that type of BS doesnt need to be in this thread, does it?

watch Rosen at Larry Fitz’s softball game. Yeah guy’s got no character ?

brush it off, they're worse/crazier things posted here. at the end of the day though, speaking for myself, I could give a rats ass what the mighty josh rosens does or mayfield, ect.

I'm just looking forward to the bills defense putting him on his back this season, that is if he can beat out fitz for the starting position?

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

watch Rosen at Larry Fitz’s softball game. Yeah guy’s got no character 

Happy mother’s day bub

No doubt Rosen has a litany of good things he’s done.  Thanks to his draft day 2018 comments, many will always picture him on Mothers’ Day as the Will Ferrel character in ‘Wedding Crashers’. “HEY MA!  Can we get some meatloaf?!”

Life is cruel that way.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No doubt Rosen has a litany of good things he’s done.  Thanks to his draft day 2018 comments, many will always picture him on Mothers’ Day as the Will Ferrel character in ‘Wedding Crashers’. “HEY MA!  Can we get some meatloaf?!”

Life is cruel that way.

Yeah not ready for the HaHa Club yet. 

If Josh Allen had said “ima make those 6 teams pay” this board would’ve ate that BS up. All that was from Rosen was confidence; a bit of “swag” if you will.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

If Josh Allen had said “ima make those 6 teams pay” this board would’ve ate that BS up. All that was from Rosen was confidence; a bit of “swag” if you will.

Life is cruel that way.

That was awesome!  Josh scared me though with the behind the back toss.  It was headed right for 1 of the mothers.  I love that the Bills have Josh Allen and Matt Barkley on this team.  Both are great guys.

2 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Sure his team and their fans would excuse it other teams and fans would probably think he was a jerk.

• Like (+1) 1