Buffalo Niagara Airport best medium sized airport.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

My life is complete...

But seriously I live right next to the airport and pretty much every plane flies over my house

and they used to scare my beagle so screw them!

Used to work with a guy who told me his ex-wife's name was Pam.  That wasn't her real name but an acronym Pi*s and moan.  The airport's been at the same location since the 1920's.:doh:

Wife #2 and I found it easier and cheaper to park and fly out of BNIA when we went on cruises out of Miami Beach years ago.  A lot of Canadians seem to do this.  Always interesting to see the hardy ones returning in February, running from terminal to shuttle buses in their shorts, sandals, and cruise wear.  BNIA does a fair amount of marketing touting the advantages of a Buffalo departure.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wife #2 and I found it easier and cheaper to park and fly out of BNIA when we went on cruises out of Miami Beach years ago.  A lot of Canadians seem to do this.  Always interesting to see the hardy ones returning in February, running from terminal to shuttle buses in their shorts, sandals, and cruise wear.  BNIA does a fair amount of marketing touting the advantages of a Buffalo departure.

Is the price differential that great between Toronto and Buffalo? 

9 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Is the price differential that great between Toronto and Buffalo? 

At the time (2011 and 2012), yes, but we are close to the border.  I do not know how current prices compare, but I do know BNIA continues to market vigorously to travellers from Canada.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Used to work with a guy who told me his ex-wife's name was Pam.  That wasn't her real name but an acronym Pi*s and moan.  The airport's been at the same location since the 1920's.:doh:

And my great great great great uncle  was a General in the revolution 

don’t know what that has to do with house location but I can piss and moan about what I want!!

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

And my great great great great uncle  was a General in the revolution 

don’t know what that has to do with house location but I can piss and moan about what I want!!

I think he’s saying you knew the airport was there when you decided to live there..but, I could be wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I think he’s saying you knew the airport was there when you decided to live there..but, I could be wrong.

That is what i got out of it too... I’ve just been drinkin and don’t know how to show emotion ?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/13/2019 at 3:54 AM, stuvian said:

in a related note, I was voted greatest medium size lover by my ex girlfriends

Reminds me of the best left handed compliment I ever got from a women......she was impressed by my size......"for an Irish guy".

• Like (+1) 1

When I use the airport, I'm in and out like a hot knife through butter. I'm a happy flyer.

Now they're doing an $80mil remodel to "improve" access. Improve what?

Must be nice to have $80mil burning a whole in your pocket and fix things that aren't broken.

• Haha (+1) 1

it's tiny, but the amount of money they've spent on the rochester airport is shocking.  if the states grants them money, they find a way to spend it every time.  how many years has construction gone on there?  for two terminals?