McDermott Presser live right now...

20 minutes ago, The Senator said:

McDermott is such a humorist.  Asked what he looks for to evaluate if the tryout guys might earn a spot: "well, they have to have wrestled"

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

The rugby guy

That ain't good.  Never good if you go into a new job not knowing stuff you can look up on Google.  But maybe McD was exaggerating.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

McDermott is such a humorist.  Asked what he looks for to evaluate if the tryout guys might earn a spot: "well, they have to have wrestled"

That ain't good.  Never good if you go into a new job not knowing stuff you can look up on Google.  But maybe McD was exaggerating.

Quite possible, they asked what challenges and things they expect for him and used that as an example, not sure if it was true or just something he was pointing out how some things they take for granted he may not know yet

I've been saying it for awhile, but a guy like Sills and a lesser extent Knox, guys like that are smart receivers who have a great understanding of what defenses are trying to do because they have a strong background as quarterbacks. Sills did such a great job of putting himself where he thought the quarterback would want him to be. It's one of the reason guys like Edelman, Trey Burton etc have been so successful. Sills is going to make this team. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 7

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

McDermott is so funny.  Asked what he looks for to evaluate if the tryout guys might earn a spot: "well, they have to have wrestled"

Did he mean WWE style ? 6'8" 380 lbs..... 

braun_strowman_bio-1490433632-800.png

Edited by I am the egg man

24 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am sure you are right - but there is a part of me that wants to believe Football is over-coached and can be made simple:)

15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I still refuse to put that damn jacket back on. Its spring for christ sakes!! ?

I feel ya. It has been cool in NE Ok this week too. 50's and very damo with a little wind is very uncomfortable for me, but my coats and jackets are retired for the year!

• Like (+1) 1