Pro Football Talk - NBC Sports - Predicting Most Improved Teams

4 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Jets, Bills, Browns.   All 3 or more wins over last year.

Jets middle is now QW and Leonard Williams upfront, CJ freakin Mosley in the middle and Jamal Adams behind him.   All elite players.   Scary.

Only thing scarier are their CBs and O Line!  ?

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, AmishRifle said:

All kidding aside...Williams will have the Jets defense ready to play!  Say what you want, I think he did a great job with the Browns last season.

The head coach is a schizophrenic and the new uniforms are making him worse

• Haha (+1) 1

I think they all stand as the most improved.

i also think the packers will be much improved.  Pettine is licking his chops with the edge additions they’ve made.  The young corners with a hear of experience. If the OL stays healthy, I think they win the division.....as long a the coach and AR are on the same page

21 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Jets middle is now QW and Leonard Williams upfront, CJ freakin Mosley in the middle and Jamal Adams behind him.   All elite players.   Scary.

Eh. They have no edge rushers, i do like Polite, their 3rd rd pick , and also behind Trumaine Johnson at CB, who was underwhelming last year, they don't have much. I see them as a middle of the pack defense personally.

19 hours ago, HOUSE said:

...thought I read that eyeball reset surgery, hernia operation to alleviate carrying that massive ego and therapy from Dr Ruth will make him a new man......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 5/10/2019 at 4:38 PM, HOUSE said:

he does have crazy eyes, watch some of his press conferences... yikes. I've seen Monitor Lizards with less eye movement

On 5/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, Da webster guy said:

Your use of the word “elite” is scary

On 5/10/2019 at 3:44 PM, AmishRifle said:

All kidding aside...Williams will have the Jets defense ready to play!  Say what you want, I think he did a great job with the Browns last season.

true ,but i believe he gave up the most big chunk plays in the league last year. hopefully daboll is ready week one. if greggo wants to send the heat, hopefully we can burn him deep.

he hasn't faced a qb that can throw an 80 yd pass at 80 mph.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
On 5/13/2019 at 6:23 PM, Phil The Thrill said:

Your use of the word “elite” is scary

Lol, so true.  Williams I realize was a dominant college players and has all the things you want to see in a prospect, but he hasn't played a game.  There are plenty of guys, even defensive lineman that looked like can't miss superstars when drafted, that ended up not being great and just above average players.  Quinnen Williams will probably be great but it is no guarantee. 

20 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Lol, so true.  Williams I realize was a dominant college players and has all the things you want to see in a prospect, but he hasn't played a game.  There are plenty of guys, even defensive lineman that looked like can't miss superstars when drafted, that ended up not being great and just above average players.  Quinnen Williams will probably be great but it is no guarantee. 

Williams has been good but is far from elite.  Ditto for CJ Mosey - a good LB but not what I would consider to be “elite.”  Out of the players he mentioned, you can make an argument that Adams is the most elite - though many would hold off until he has a larger body of work.

My point was his phrasing of “elite” is a huge exaggeration.