Derek Anderson retired

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I think he he saw the writing on the wall.  It will be a 2 QB depth chart this year.  Too many other players  we need to keep.

Do you see Tyree Jackson on the PS?

What I like about T Jax is that he is a poor mans Josh Allen. Similar build, skill set, athleticism, strengths and weaknesses

I was pretty obvious in my desire to see Buffalo grab him from the 6th round on. I'm happy Buffalo got him for those reasons.

As a non-starter, with similar skills, he seems a great project backup that allows Daboll to keep most of a Josh Allen offense

in place if T Jax can develop into a reasonable backup.

Neither DA or Barkley can offer that

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I think we gave a QB an invite to TC as well as signing the UB guy.

Everyone thinks David Tyree will be given the 3rd spot just because he was a local product.  There’s no evidence the Bills will even keep 3 QB’s on the team

Image result for beach boys gif

Off the Florida Keys, there's a place called Kokomo
That's where you want to go to get away from it all
Bodies in the sand, tropical drink melting in your hand
We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a steel drum band
Down in Kokomo

Image result for margarita
Related image

Image result for kokomo
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I feel like Gore makes it as far as TC, then calls it a career.

500 and change yards from #3 all-time in rushing yards, and he's going to retire? Do you think that kind of attitude is what got him to #4 all time?

https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/career-rushing-yards

Wow... Slowwwwwwww clap for you, @#34fan

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

I predict they are only carrying 2 QBs into season. 

With Tyree in the PS 

True considering half the league doesn’t carry 3 QBs 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

If we agree that almost all teams carry only 2, then I can go with this 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/derek-anderson-calls-it-a-career

Beane mentioned that he intends to keep three quarterbacks on the roster for near future.

"Right now we’re going to roll with these three . We’ll see how Tyree adjusts and how he does and give him a chance and compete. We’re excited we got Tyree and we’re excited to see him this weekend."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

Yeah. I don't know why it's a foregone conclusion that Anderson gets into coaching. I expect him to retire to Arizona and live his life. It's great that Anderson gave Allen a few pointers as a rookie; not sure that he had any more up his sleeve. 

This may be a little unfair, but Anderson is not a particularly bright guy. Some low IQ guys have an extremely high football IQ. I get that. Just wouldn't be surprised if that's the last we see of him.

Yeah he was known as a big arm with a 10 cent head for most of his career and then when he vanished from focus for a number of years he re-surfaced as a sage veteran for all of the dumb decisions he made and lumps he took.   If anyone knew what NOT to do with a loud QB skillset it was him.:thumbsup:

But as nice as that experience and wisdom are to have in a vet QB...........coaches also need to be smart and adaptive.........which is a very different thing.

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Thank you (+1) 1