Derek Anderson retired

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Damn. I really liked having 3 guys that could play. It made injury not be as daunting. I guess this kid from UB just got an unbelievably timed gift.

Don't worry... He couldn't really play anymore.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I predict they are only carrying 2 QBs into season. 

With Tyree in the PS 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He was a good a #3 qb as you could find in the league

True considering half the league doesn’t carry 3 QBs 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 4

The Bills should get ahead of this thing now and bring in another qb. I think it’s a good idea to have that 4th guy in the hopper here to get reps and learn the playbook. You are always a hit or 2 away from these backups having to play and you can’t rely on an undrafted rookie with serious mechanical flaws to be a hit away from dressing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Bills should get ahead of this thing now and bring in another qb. I think it’s a good idea to have that 4th guy in the hopper here to get reps and learn the playbook. You are always a hit or 2 away from these backups having to play and you can’t rely on an undrafted rookie with serious mechanical flaws to be a hit away from dressing.

Wait... Are you really worrying about a 3rd QB?

I thought you were joking this whole time...

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I assume they'll bring in a camp arm.

• Like (+1) 1