What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

With my attempt at humor yielding mixed results at best and offending some of my Bills sisters and brothers at worst, I commit to supporting Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl next year.  My apologies to Anthony Dixon and Eric Moulds....

Edited by JoeF

20 hours ago, Chill said:

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

Your stereotype is false. 

These facts are not fun at all. They are geographically and financially accurate facts.

We've been duped!

(apologies to the Gecko, couldn't resist)

23 hours ago, Lurker said:

Finals.  Which proves he's vastly smarter than the majority of you...

Second Spring Term 2019

Date(s) Day(s) Event(s)
Oct 15 – Nov 5 Mon-Mon Academic Advising (for winter session and spring)
Oct 29 – Nov 12 Mon-Mon Priority Registration (for winter session and spring)
Oct 29 – Feb 28 Mon-Thurs Phase 1 registration period (for winter session and spring)
March 1 Friday $50 registration fee assessed this date.  Phase 2 registration.
March 25 Monday Last day to officially cancel registration and avoid responsibility for payment of tuition and fees.
March 26 Tuesday Classes begin; registration fee ($100) assessed this date; 100% refund (less 5% of fees or $100, whichever is less) on withdrawals through March 28.  Phase 3 registration.
March 28 Thursday Last day to register or add classes. Refund period ends.
March 29 Friday $10 fee assessed per drop or add.
April 2 Tuesday Mandatory drop date for non-attendance.
April 4 Thursday Honors Convocation
April 10 Wednesday Deadline for course withdrawals (no refund; refund period ended March 28).
April 19 Friday GOOD FRIDAY HOLIDAY (Administrative Offices closed.)
May 3 Friday Classes end.
May 6 – 10 Mon-Fri Final Examinations.

Yes, of course.  Finals for an Ole Miss football player must be such that we all would be put to shame!

Anyway, he said he graduated in December

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Ruh- roh ...  Are all the hotel windows still intact? 

No reports from tmz of naked Jesus crusades that I see.

Hopefully made it unscathed 

Kelly leaving Croom for Team Jesus...

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can't trade a player that's unsigned

After drafting him with the first overall pick in 2004, San Diego traded Eli Manning to the Giants later that day for Phillip Rivers and a ton of draft choices. I think you can trade a player as long as you have the rights to him.

Edited by from_dunkirk

3 hours ago, metzelaars_lives said:

This may very well be the most useless thread in the history of this website.

This may very well be the most useless post in the most useless thread of this website.

Double Wammie baby! suck it up buttercup

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting 

There tend to be a few ledges in the structures where you see pockets of guys that negotiate a bit more. Where offset language comes off the table seems to be another where it sometimes stretches a few extra days. 

As a 3rd rounder there’s a chance this is your only pay day, and couldn’t fault anyone for wanting to get it right 

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/9/2019 at 6:50 PM, NewDayBills said:

I heard he wants his own personal locker room separate from the team's. He wants 1,000 m&ms, only the red ones. He wants the temperature set at exactly 69 degrees. One bowl of small pistachios (no red coloring). 1 1,750ml bottle of SKY or Absolut vodka. 5 AC power outlets. Small kettle for boiling water. Freeze dried strawberries. An array of daffodils and lillies (only the black ones).

And a bowl of skittles on the practice field ... Either that or he won't sign until they bring Chad Kelly in with him !! 

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 5/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, flomoe said:

He’s holding out for a Travis Kelce type contract.

seriously though, maybe he’s finishing exams, his agent couldn’t get into town, waiting till his parents arrive.....could be a number of little things.

The surprising thing is the swiftness that the Regime from the owners on down to the players are committed to getting to work. Something we have never seen before.

It's not surprising how fast rookies sign contracts anymore. There really is not much negotiating. Contracts are pretty much set for draft picks

“It did (click today),” said Sweeney. “Tyree is a really good quarterback. He’s the size of a tight end so maybe that was why he was able to see. He did a good job today and threw the ball phenomenally and I was able to get open.”

Dawson Knox was also a frequent target. He took a nice route to the far side of the field and got just enough separation from fellow rookie Vosean Joseph to make an acrobatic catch along the sideline for a 15-yard pickup. He couldn’t come up with a couple of other targets, but demonstrated his athleticism and speed in the open field.

He was also very elusive in one-on-ones against linebackers and safeties.

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/top-5-observations-from-bills-rookie-minicamp