What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

7 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Strange. Normally I wouldn’t be worried but all these TEs coming thru OBD concerns me. Maybe all is not well between Knox and the Bills.

let us hope not.

Edit: Maybe think the Bills saying other 7 signed may be a tactic to pressure Knox into signing quickly

Maybe it's a complete non issue.... 

• Like (+1) 1

3rd round draft picks are ALWAYS the hardest to sign.  The new rookie wage scale locks in wages for most picks, but that's because there's a slope to the rookie wage scale as the picks go from 1 to the end of the second round, and another slope from the 4th to 7th round, but where they come together in the third means that there's some wiggle room, and so there's more negotiating to be done.  That makes 3rd round picks take the longest to be signed, as their reps tend to wait and see where the people around them are signing at, and so let the salary numbers coalesce around them before settling on a fixed number.  It's just the reps trying to get the best number for their client, and it happens every year.  So settle down, people.

• Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It started as a joke, which we all know goes over so well here. The Derek Anderson SHOCKER Thread is 7 pages and running..

Guilty as charged. I truly didn't realize that this was a joke. I guess that in these times some slurs are still allowed in society.

I am going to duck right out of this thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I heard he wants his own personal locker room separate from the team's. He wants 1,000 m&ms, only the red ones. He wants the temperature set at exactly 69 degrees. One bowl of small pistachios (no red coloring). 1 1,750ml bottle of SKY or Absolut vodka. 5 AC power outlets. Small kettle for boiling water. Freeze dried strawberries. An array of daffodils and lillies (only the black ones).

I heard he wanted the ***** from the Patriots game but the Bills could not get Kraft to give it about.  Something about it being used for massages is the issue.?