What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

At the official site there is a photo gallery of rookies arriving, and I think Dawson Knox has a picture or two in the gallery - so he's here.

I think Butch Rolle told him to hold out for his own press release....

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Do you think that your post consists of a defamation of sorts against southern Americans?

I am wondering why you think that this is OK? Is Notre Dame your team?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/04/22/ex-notre-dame-rb-cierre-wood-charged-murder-5-year-olds-death/3537699002/

Someone from NYC being offended for others. Nothing new here, amazing it has reached the south.

Next defense will be for Confederate flags and statues...

1 hour ago, Chill said:

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

Your stereotype is false. 

I'd compare ole miss more to Syracuse, St. John's or Columbia. Or Cornell... not sure what UB has to do with any of this. I didnt go to UB, Texas A&M actually. But that's just a swipe at a school and alumni for no reason.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Produces or enrolls?   

Yeah Ole Miss are the cosmopolitan types........that isn't the AG school........that's Mississippi State who the Ole Miss folks look down on as country trash.

Ole Miss is a place a lot of rich folks send their kids..............the enrollment is more like WNY local catholic Universities........which isn't bad per se........but very easy to get in and graduate from if you can actually pay the tuition.

UB is more of a blue collar enrollment.   I don't know how many billionaires UB produces but they are more like the blue collar A and B students who inevitably end up working for the white collar C students so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.:thumbsup:

I worked seasonally at a college textbook store in Oxford. I’ve never seen so many Range Rovers.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

You’d compare Ole Miss to Cornell? ?

Back on topic, Knox is screwing himself if he’s not in camp tomorrow.

I mean as far as institutions go in Mississippi. They're the cream of the crop, our higher education is way better than Mississipi. UB is an affordable school for all. It's just an awful comparison, so yes, I used schools that blow ole miss out the water in that statement.

14 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I mean as far as institutions go in Mississippi. They're the cream of the crop, our higher education is way better than Mississipi. UB is an affordable school for all. It's just an awful comparison, so yes, I used schools that blow ole miss out the water in that statement.

UB is a state school, ole miss is a state school.  Apples to apples. Not even same league as Cornell. ?

42 minutes ago, Chill said:

UB is a state school, ole miss is a state school.  Apples to apples. Not even same league as Cornell. ?

Not really.    

NY state has 240 four year universities/colleges..........Mississippi has 20.......even considering population difference there are almost twice as many educational choices per resident of NYS so finding an exact comp to a big fish/small pond school like Ole Miss in NY is difficult.

• Like (+1) 1