What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

24 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Knox graduated from Ole Miss in December.

That's also when he had his sports hernia surgery.    

Hope he passed his physical.

Btw Kolby Listenbee is still a free agent.:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Will be in four years

isn't sarcasm supposed to be either witty or funny ?

Lol. Now that is a correct use of sarcasm. It shouldn’t be an excuse. 

Btw, Knox is from Tennessee...

Edited by Chill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Chill said:

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

Your stereotype is false. 

Thanks for clearing that up. I feel better now

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That's also when he had his sports hernia surgery.    

Hope he passed his physical.

Btw Kolby Listenbee is still a free agent.:thumbsup:

Wouldn’t we have known that from his pro day, the combine, and his workout with the Bills in March?

13 minutes ago, Chill said:

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

Your stereotype is false. 

Produces or enrolls?   

Yeah Ole Miss are the cosmopolitan types........that isn't the AG school........that's Mississippi State who the Ole Miss folks look down on as country trash.

Ole Miss is a place a lot of rich folks send their kids..............the enrollment is more like WNY local catholic Universities........which isn't bad per se........but very easy to get in and graduate from if you can actually pay the tuition.

UB is more of a blue collar enrollment.   I don't know how many billionaires UB produces but they are more like the blue collar A and B students who inevitably end up working for the white collar C students so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Wouldn’t we have known that from his pro day, the combine, and his workout with the Bills in March?

You'd think so............I was just speculating wildly because that's what we can do here...........but actually if you recall Listenbee went thru the entire draft process with his bothering him and looked great in workouts.    He had surgery that was supposed to be a quick fix up........was spoda be back in a few weeks..........but that turned into years.

It's possible that he re-injured it or didn't disclose re-injuring it.............but also possible he just hasn't gotten around to signing yet.:thumbsup: