Jump to content
JoeF

What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

 

 

That's also when he had his sports hernia surgery.    

 

Hope he passed his physical.

 

Btw Kolby Listenbee is still a free agent.:thumbsup:

 

Wouldn’t we have known that from his pro day, the combine, and his workout with the Bills in March?

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Holding out for the mini fridge. I respect it. 

Some of the nicer ones even have a microwave on top!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dawson gonna be up a Creek with no contract 

Har har har. 

 

 

Dawson’s creek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Har har har. 

 

 

Dawson’s creek

Beane must be Pace-ying back and forth waiting for him to sign 

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chill said:

 

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

 

Your stereotype is false. 

 

 

Produces or enrolls?   

 

Yeah Ole Miss are the cosmopolitan types........that isn't the AG school........that's Mississippi State who the Ole Miss folks look down on as country trash.

 

Ole Miss is a place a lot of rich folks send their kids..............the enrollment is more like WNY local catholic Universities........which isn't bad per se........but very easy to get in and graduate from if you can actually pay the tuition.

 

UB is more of a blue collar enrollment.   I don't know how many billionaires UB produces but they are more like the blue collar A and B students who inevitably end up working for the white collar C students so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.:thumbsup:

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably has to do with slotting money and free agency. After the 2nd round teams get to play with slotting money and fourth and fifth year option amounts.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Senator said:

 

Wouldn’t we have known that from his pro day, the combine, and his workout with the Bills in March?

.

 

 

You'd think so............I was just speculating wildly because that's what we can do here...........but actually if you recall Listenbee went thru the entire draft process with his bothering him and looked great in workouts.    He had surgery that was supposed to be a quick fix up........was spoda be back in a few weeks..........but that turned into years.

 

It's possible that he re-injured it or didn't disclose re-injuring it.............but also possible he just hasn't gotten around to signing yet.:thumbsup:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Methinks you hv the cause and effect all wrong. That article was the reason behind the post in the first place.

 

My bad.  Sometimes I just glance at things without giving enough thought.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Chill said:

 

 

Lol. Now that is a correct use of sarcasm. It shouldn’t be an excuse. 

 

Btw, Knox is from Tennessee...

Knoxville?

  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the official site there is a photo gallery of rookies arriving, and I think Dawson Knox has a picture or two in the gallery - so he's here.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

At the official site there is a photo gallery of rookies arriving, and I think Dawson Knox has a picture or two in the gallery - so he's here.

I think Butch Rolle told him to hold out for his own press release....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because they put his contract in the endzone?

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Haven't 3rd rounders been the hardest draft picks to sign since the new CBA was signed back in 2011? I feel like our 3rd rounder is the last to sign every year

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Do you think that your post consists of a defamation of sorts against southern Americans?

 

I am wondering why you think that this is OK? Is Notre Dame your team?

 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2019/04/22/ex-notre-dame-rb-cierre-wood-charged-murder-5-year-olds-death/3537699002/

 

Someone from NYC being offended for others. Nothing new here, amazing it has reached the south.

 

Next defense will be for Confederate flags and statues...

1 hour ago, Chill said:

 

Fun fact. Ole miss has three times the out of state students than in state. Ole miss produces four times as many millionaires than UB. 

 

Your stereotype is false. 

 

I'd compare ole miss more to Syracuse, St. John's or Columbia. Or Cornell... not sure what UB has to do with any of this. I didnt go to UB, Texas A&M actually. But that's just a swipe at a school and alumni for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

 

 

Produces or enrolls?   

 

Yeah Ole Miss are the cosmopolitan types........that isn't the AG school........that's Mississippi State who the Ole Miss folks look down on as country trash.

 

Ole Miss is a place a lot of rich folks send their kids..............the enrollment is more like WNY local catholic Universities........which isn't bad per se........but very easy to get in and graduate from if you can actually pay the tuition.

 

UB is more of a blue collar enrollment.   I don't know how many billionaires UB produces but they are more like the blue collar A and B students who inevitably end up working for the white collar C students so it wouldn't surprise me if that were the case.:thumbsup:

 

I worked seasonally at a college textbook store in Oxford. I’ve never seen so many Range Rovers.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not like he has that much leverage and he was all good jumping in the table. Though I did hear they want his contract to be heavily bonus laden based on tds scored.

Edited by aristocrat
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'd compare ole miss more to Syracuse, St. John's or Columbia. Or Cornell... 

 

 You’d compare Ole Miss to Cornell? 😳

 

Back on topic, Knox is screwing himself if he’s not in camp tomorrow.

.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Senator said:

 

 You’d compare Ole Miss to Cornell? 😳

 

Back on topic, Knox is screwing himself if he’s not in camp tomorrow.

.

 

I mean as far as institutions go in Mississippi. They're the cream of the crop, our higher education is way better than Mississipi. UB is an affordable school for all. It's just an awful comparison, so yes, I used schools that blow ole miss out the water in that statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

 

I mean as far as institutions go in Mississippi. They're the cream of the crop, our higher education is way better than Mississipi. UB is an affordable school for all. It's just an awful comparison, so yes, I used schools that blow ole miss out the water in that statement.

UB is a state school, ole miss is a state school.  Apples to apples. Not even same league as Cornell. 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chill said:

UB is a state school, ole miss is a state school.  Apples to apples. Not even same league as Cornell. 😳

 

 

Not really.    

 

NY state has 240 four year universities/colleges..........Mississippi has 20.......even considering population difference there are almost twice as many educational choices per resident of NYS so finding an exact comp to a big fish/small pond school like Ole Miss in NY is difficult.

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this even being discussed?  He’ll probably sign tomorrow before camp 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...