What the hell is wrong with Dawson Knox? Only draftee not signed..(6/14 - Now Signed-Go Dawson!!!)

JoeF

42 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sounds like Bills fans are going to have to get used to a new way of looking at football. 

AIR IT OUT!!!

This kid is going to be really good. As long as the QB works out. But his ceiling is ridiculous with what he brings to the table. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting. 

Just now, Augie said:

Oh good! I hope we get more recipes! ?

Didn't mean it sarcastically, I just see a guy drafted in the 3rd round and people proclaiming that the guy will catch 85 passes and 1100 yards. He didn't perform at Ole Miss so forgive me for not knowing everything about him, I'm not a mega know it all fan. Just curious. 

12 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Interesting. 

Didn't mean it sarcastically, I just see a guy drafted in the 3rd round and people proclaiming that the guy will catch 85 passes and 1100 yards. He didn't perform at Ole Miss so forgive me for not knowing everything about him, I'm not a mega know it all fan. Just curious. 

From what I’ve seen and read, he’s very athletic but just wasn’t used, probably because they had 2 very good WR’s and the QB was so-so at best. I’m hoping he’s a pleasant surprise, but not ready to fit him the the Gold Jacket. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...