Rookie Minicamp coverage on NFLN 5/10 1pm - Duke Williams will also participate

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Beane bought the skills of this talented player for only 550,000,he attended a few Bulls home games over the course of last year and shared some time with Liepold for some local lunches (talks).Awesome move but a simple one..more proof about his arm strength today..the staff made him throw into the wind..he shined.

no surprise to Bulls fans.

he's going to be a very solid back up...but will most likely be gone in a few years for a big payday somewhere else.I

And some of you people wanted Chad Kelly...

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DJB said:

Thanks but why? Doubtful there is much Bills coverage and instead we get to listen as to why Brady shaving his sac differently will improve his velocity this year. 

Ahh the science of sac aerodynamics. 

29 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...50 players in attendance is pretty darn impressive......

If you listened/watched OBL this afternoon,I give Brown a lot of credit for not announcing the name of the OT that Oliver owned today with a double swim move..guess he made the tackle turn 180 degree like.

it wasn't Ford,thank god.

..just a speculative hunch, but out of 90 camp bodies, I'd bet there will be some pretty good football players in the 37 cuts.......hardly a conundrum in recent memory.....

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

If you listened/watched OBL this afternoon,I give Brown a lot of credit for not announcing the name of the OT that Oliver owned today with a double swim move..guess he made the tackle turn 180 degree like.

...could not listen or watch at work.....so who did Ed "Too Short" Oliver own?.....:thumbsup:

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

17 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

They had Oliver out at end?

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

One of the best responses I’ve seen.

I have no doubt he'll work his ass off.  The question is: will it be enough?

4 hours ago, Capco said:

There's something about the way Sills moves that I just don't like.  

He doesn't attract you like no other lover?

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Idky I wasted my time putting on NFLN. Kyler Murray is the only rookie drafted apparently. 

Oh, except the two pass rushers taken in the top 10 (apparently there were only two). Lotta love for Josh Allen (Jags) and Quinten Williams (Jets).

However the 2nd and 4th overall players and pass rusher, along with the once thought of top-defensive player in the draft (EO), have not been mentioned in the time I’ve watched. 

Not surprised at all. Mostly just disappointed in myself that I wasted that hour of my life where I could have been doing literally anything else instead of watching predictably boring and unintelligent media coverage.

WHY ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT CARSON WENTZ AT ROOKIE MINI CAMP...smh

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..just a speculative hunch, but out of 90 camp bodies, I'd bet there will be some pretty good football players in the 37 cuts.......hardly a conundrum in recent memory.....

...could not listen or watch at work.....so who did Ed "Too Short" Oliver own?.....:thumbsup:

OldTime..like I said,out of respect, he didn't name the tackle...you really should hit the third hour of the archived show.The talk got interesting after Thurman left..

Chris Brown- "what the hell happened to Thurman?"

the best hour was from 2-3 when Brown joined Murph on the studio..Steve Is on vacation right now.

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

OldTime..like I said,out of respect, he didn't name the tackle...you really should hit the third hour of the archived show.The talk got interesting after Thurman left..

Chris Brown- "what the hell happened to Thurman?"

the best hour was from 2-3 when Brown joined Murph on the studio..Steve Is on vacation right now.

...I respect Ed for not wanting to show ANYBODY up......this kid gives me the impression of Josh Allen.....happy as hell to be here, respectful and mindful of the game and his teammates PERIOD...could we ask for more?.....the "swim move" nomenclature brought back Reggie White memories.....if so, Ed is "whoa" my friend....

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dude hits like a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

:ph34r:  :lol:

I guarantee you don't want to be hit by that girl.

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I respect Ed for not wanting to show ANYBODY up......this kid gives me the impression of Josh Allen.....happy as hell to be here, respectful and mindful of the game and his teammates PERIOD...could we ask for more?.....the "swim move" nomenclature brought back Reggie White memories.....if so, Ed is "whoa" my friend....

I thought Oliver didn't have any pass rush moves?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I guarantee you don't want to be hit by that girl.

I thought Oliver didn't have any pass rush moves?

..."Too Small" Ed does not...such wants are purely loquacious.....DEFINITELY in the "TBD Bust" forecast.......

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I will make you laugh..Brownie showed the move on TV.It was a no miss to view.

dead serious...all ten fingers and both palms involved..

I chuckled a bit because I have met him before and he ain't no big man.

I think the spirit down in OP is high..you can tell by the media,it's almost like winning that golden ticket to see the candy factory.

the vibe is back...reminds me of 1989.

I love you,brother.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

He doesn't attract like you no other lover?

Halford ftw !

well done Doc.

what a great way to start the season off.

I was always about bringing in high quality people.

Some have said : just win Baby"
 I prefer , " Rome was not built in a Day. But when up and running it was pretty impressive , and had a good long run to boot "

and i love seeing true Team building at it's finest.

excavation is done

Foundation is being laid in this year. finally

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I will make you laugh..Brownie showed the move on TV.It was a no miss to view.

dead serious...all ten fingers and both palms involved..

I chuckled a bit because I have met him before and he ain't no big man.

I think the spirit down in OP is high..you can tell by the media,it's almost like winning that golden ticket to see the candy factory.

the vibe is back...reminds me of 1989.

I love you,brother.

...LOL....somethin' is cookin' in the kitchen....and I like these chefs......:thumbsup: