Rookie Minicamp coverage on NFLN 5/10 1pm - Duke Williams will also participate

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

that looks like a LOT more than 9 to 15 rookies 

Sure does!  I know we have 8 draftees, 8 UFDAs, a handful of guys they invited, Duke Williams, Christian Wade (the rugby player), but that looks to be at least 50 guys.

1 minute ago, The Senator said:

Sure does!  I know we have 8 draftees, 8 UFDAs, a handful of guys they invited, Duke Williams, Christian Wade (the rugby player), but that looks to be at least 50 guys.

The list of participants is posted earlier in the thread 

1 hour ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I love having Tyree Jackson there so that our receivers start getting used to high velocity from the QB.

I appreciate the thought,  but Jackson’s velocity looks nothing like Allen’s. 

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sounds like McDermott has been on these forums too much

4 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I appreciate the thought,  but Jackson’s velocity looks nothing like Allen’s. 

This^. People talk about how far Allen can throw vs other QB's... to me its the way that ball whistles on 10 yard cut backs that is impressive

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

This^. People talk about how far Allen can throw vs other QB's... to me its the way that ball whistles on 10 yard cut backs that is impressive

He’s got some of the highest velocity measurements ever recorded. 62mph both left and right at the combine the highest I’ve been able to find in my (very cursory) search. Here is last year’s ‘Soul and Science’ segment re-posted. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000927196/Soul-Science-How-fast-can-Josh-Allen-throw

• Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Turned it on late, but so far have only seen jets, and cowboys coverage on NFLN. Steelers on now

So let me go out on a limb here with the big news headlines of the day:

• Tyree is starting!  (Never mind he has no competition here.)
  • Bills are going with a two-TE offense!
  • Knox isn't being punished for his contract holdout!  (Which isn't a holdout anyway if he's there and practicing.)

Rookie minicamp . . . my nominee for the least newsworthy event on the NFL calendar.