Rookie Minicamp coverage on NFLN 5/10 1pm - Duke Williams will also participate

Thanks but why? Doubtful there is much Bills coverage and instead we get to listen as to why Brady shaving his sac differently will improve his velocity this year. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, DJB said:

Thanks but why? Doubtful there is much Bills coverage and instead we get to listen as to why Brady shaving his sac differently will improve his velocity this year. 

This. Was so disappointed last year with coverage of JA. Why would Oliver and Ford be any different? Already prepared for an overdose of Raiders, Pats and Jets.

The show's producers: "Okay, time for a little Bills talk now"

Analysts: "Ugh...do we have to?

Producers: "I know, I know, we'll only make it two minutes worth of coverage so we can get back to talking about the Pats mini camp coverage and talk about....who's that QB they drafted?"

Analysts: "Jarrett Stidham?"

Producers: "Yeah, him. We'll make sure that we talk about his jock and how great of a successor he will be to Brady, ok?"

Analysts: (sighs) "I guess we could do two minutes of Bills coverage"

• Haha (+1) 1

You know what? Just yesterday I was wondering if Duke should participate and Boom! I see it here today! I believe he may be better than the entire rookie class - so he has a chance to shine. It can be a Tyree J to Duke W. show.

I am salivating at two battles in particular:

Oliver vs. Ford  (predicting a draw)

Joseph vs. Singletary (predicting Singletary wins because he is so elusive and Joseph is so "straight liney" in his tackling). Singletary will be good for Joseph's development.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay