Second Year Qbs

14 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Nice to hear, still think Josh Rosen was a smart pick up for the Dolphins.

Agreed.  He was the best value QB acquisition of the offseason imo

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Agreed.  He was the best value QB acquisition of the offseason imo

I may have been all for Buffalo picking him up to #### block Miami and New England, but rounds 1-2 went just fine.

I hope Phil Simms is right too, but I would just add that Josh needs to do the same thing Lamar Jackson needs to do. Throw better.

Also, I watched Chris Simms review the DT's for this year's draft and he wasn't nearly as high on Oliver as most people were. He didn't hate him, but didn't love him either.

I'd also double down on their evaluation of Rosen. I think far too many people are giving up on him too soon. He played on the worst team in football last year and he's stuck on the worst team in the NFL again this year. We may not see how good (or bad) Rosen really is for another 2-3 years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I hope Phil Simms is right too, but I would just add that Josh needs to do the same thing Lamar Jackson needs to do. Throw better.

Also, I watched Chris Simms review the DT's for this year's draft and he wasn't nearly as high on Oliver as most people were. He didn't hate him, but didn't love him either.

I'd also double down on their evaluation of Rosen. I think far too many people are giving up on him too soon. He played on the worst team in football last year and he's stuck on the worst team in the NFL again this year. We may not see how good (or bad) Rosen really is for another 2-3 years.

Sorry I'm calling you out I'm a Chris Simms fan and he liked Oliver a lot he said he was a top ten pick.As a matter of fact he said he would be right at about ten.He was dead on.

2 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Didnt he say Oliver was his draft crush this year?

I'll Raise you one Boomer 

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-today-cbs-analyst-boomer-esiason-josh-allen-will-be-the-best-of-year-two-q

“Looking at these three guys, I think Josh Allen has the best chance to be the best out of the three of them, at least this year, simply because he’ll be in the same offense he had last year,’’ said Esiason, a CBS analyst on The NFL Today pre-game show. “Allen had a modicum of success last year due in large part to his physical stature and physical ability, with his ability to run and to make plays on the run.