Jordan Mills to Dolphins

10 hours ago, Augie said:

Don’t you know? You cannot argue with the source of all that is true! 

I’m wide open. We shall see how it turns out. The people who pretend to KNOW......tire me. It’s all just a collection of opinions. I don’t disrespect people with strong opinions. But if they were actually better than the people with the job, why aren’t THEY collecting those millions? 

Maybe they are doing better? I don’t know. More questions than answers here. 

Most of those "in the know" are too lazy to do level of effort most coaching and front office do.  Of course there are exceptions who coast on reputation of others and bluster to get golden parachutes of $5 Million a year which is my objection to guaranteed contracts for players or coaches.

9 hours ago, billspro said:

He’s bad enough the Dolphins put him on the second team after a week of practice.

It may be just a way to push him coaches do psych games all the time.

Is he ever going to be an all Pro? No.  But with right blocking scheme he can be effective.

Our depth on the OL is better than last year's starters. Last years starters at WR are this year's depth. Last year's starter at TE is gone and we have 2 rookies at the position.

I really hope that Oliver & Ford turn out great and that our lines will both rock this year. Someone still needs to step up and Ford/Oliver are still rookies.

Edited by GreggTX

Clearly Mills isn't anything more than a below average RT, but you can do worse at the position.

For those saying starting Mills is an indication of Miami tanking, does that mean that the Bills have been tanking for the past few years?

I think fans talk themselves into free agent acquisitions and talk themselves out of their current players (at oline, at least). I do think our line will be better, but other than Morse, we brought in nothing more than a bunch of average and below average olinemen.

That's going to translate to an average oline until we can continue to upgrade through the draft. I think Beane understands that and the plan was to get the line a little better until it could be properly built over the next couple of years.