Jordan Mills to Dolphins

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Good news for Shaqs sack numbers two games this year. If he can’t land a couple on mills he just can’t sack the qb ??

Doesn't mean he won't get held, though.

34 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Disagree - will always be last tier starter/backup unless that is your definition of "fine enough".

By fine enough I mean with Kromer as coach and a good RG and smart qb fans wouldn’t have any noteworthy complaints but likewise aren’t buying mills jerseys. He wouldn’t be a topic of conversation good or bad, but might get the occasional mention as a spot to upgrade in the draft. 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 2

Others have already said it but yeah, I never thought Mills was as bad as some on here would make you think. He's inconsistent. He'd have games where he pretty much shut his guy down but he'd follow that up with a clunker where he'd get beat quite a bit. From what I've read, he's a great teammate.

2019 Season:

New England Patriots (d)    11-5

Buffalo Bills   (w)                   10-6

New York Jets                          7-9

Miami Dolphins                       4-12

(d) - Division Champion

(w) - Wild Card

Talking heads on Josh Rosen:  "Really he was at a disadvantage due to the turnover in Miami.  This is just another "pass" or "incomplete" call on his dance card until he gets that stronger supporting cast he deserves! You have to be impressed with his 22 TDs through the air against only 13 picks.  Brighter days are ahead for the Dolphins soon with JR!"

Talking Heads on Josh Allen:  "The jury is still out on this young man.  Sure he combined for 30 TDs this year, but that 53.5% completion percentage should worry many Bills fans.  Let's hope he can keep it together enough on the field, and benefit from his outstanding cast mates, when the Indianapolis Colts host Buffalo this Saturday for Wild Card Weekend."

...just you wait, I'm telling you.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

While I’m glad he’s gone, why does Dawkins get a pass because he played next to a garbage guard yet, Mills is terrible.  Mills has never had a decent guard next to him.  

I don't think anyone got a pass, including the coach.  Seemed like they brought in almost every free agent lineman they could. Dawkins keeping his starting job is no sure thing.

7 hours ago, stosh64 said:

PFF has Mills at 70th out of 80 eligable OT's.

For what its worth.

https://nfltraderumors.co/dolphins-signing-ot-jordan-mills-to-one-year-3m-deal/

Some fins fans seem happy about this.:doh:

https://finheaven.com/threads/dolphins-sign-jordan-mills.354778/

70 OT, 2 OT per team 32 teams. 60-75 is a high backup, or very low starter.