Downtown Breakfast

BritBill

7 hours ago, BritBill said:

Please can somebody recommend the bet movie theater to go to in downtown Buffalo?

Thanks.

If you mean downtown ‘proper’, there is only one - the aforementioned AMC on Main Street.  Also has a bar inside (McGuffin’s).

Elsewhere in the city, there’s the Northpark on Hertel Ave.(classic old movie theater, but has only one screen), and the giant multi-screen Regal Cinema way up on Elmwood Avenue.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BritBill said:

Please can somebody recommend the bet movie theater to go to in downtown Buffalo?

Thanks.

These fellas forgot to tell you the MA8 serves booze.?,

The Senator is a customer,I'm sure.(chuckles).

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

These fellas forgot to tell you the MA8 serves booze.?,

The Senator is a customer,I'm sure.(chuckles).

Of course I am - I live 2 blocks away!  And of course I mentioned they have a bar. 

(Still much cheaper to sneak in a pint of your own ?)

Thanks, All.

Next up, somewhere to get an early breakfast?

We're jumping on the number 40 bus from the Transportation Center to head up to the falls on a Saturday morning. Is there anywhere close to get a good breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon etc) to fill us for a day on the tourist trail?

Cheers.

Edited by BritBill

Thanks, All.

We're jumping on the number 40 bus from the Transportation Center to head up to the falls on a Saturday morning. Is there anywhere close to get a good breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon etc) to fill us for a day on the tourist trail?

Cheers.

Thanks, All.

Cheers. 

40 minutes ago, BritBill said:

We're jumping on the number 40 bus

I don’t know if that’s common where you’re from, but jumping on a bus here in the states will get you a lot of weird looks, and will probably get you kicked off. Local advice:  don’t jump on the bus. 

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, snafu said:

I don’t know if that’s common where you’re from, but jumping on a bus here in the states will get you a lot of weird looks, and will probably get you kicked off. Local advice:  don’t jump on the bus. 

Image result for dizzy bat gif

5 hours ago, BritBill said:

Thanks, All.

Cheers.

Thanks, All.

Cheers. 

Swan Street Diner is only about a 5 minute ride from the bus station...the maple syrup is straight up New York. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Throw in a couple of extra bucks and any IHOP should be able to whip up a proper breakfast.

Related image

Heaven on a plate. Remove the mushrooms and add hash browns to make it perfect.

Swan Street Diner is only about a 5 minute ride from the bus station...the maple syrup is straight up New York. 

Looks good to me. Cheers.

Edited by BritBill

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Well...did you enjoy your visit to Buffalo?

He may not have made it through breakfast... my arteries clogged just looking at that.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:14 PM, T&C said:

He may not have made it through breakfast... my arteries clogged just looking at that.

I simply forgot to send you a snote..

Satch Kwasniewski passed back in Feb...the Bennington/Alden boy who ran those greasy kitchens fought tough!

He was one of the greatest baseball coach's in the eastern 'burbs for decades as so many know.

Phil Mankowski (Detroit Tigers) was at the funeral.

Edited by Misterbluesky
Carol is it at the Kwas house today for their 4th party.

I simply forgot to send you a snote..

Satch Kwasniewski passed back in Feb...the Bennington/Alden boy who ran those greasy kitchens fought tough!

He was one of the greatest baseball coach's in the eastern 'burbs for decades as so many know.

Phil Mankowski (Detroit Tigers) was at the funeral.

I honestly don't know who the man was.