Is John Rigas Out Of Prison Yet?

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Bless your heart

To whom are you referring? I'm not a big hockey guy, but as mentioned earlier it's an easy search on the interwebs. You're kind of coming off like a dick. I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

He probably would plug The Jerry Sullivan Show.  Every morning 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.  Only on Buffalo’s real sports talk...Sports Radio 1270 AM, The Fan!

Thank you.

22 hours ago, Heitz said:

I worked for the Rigas family at Adelphia in Coudy for a while - worst job I ever had (save for the that that we were, early on, connected to an Internet head-end and a little thing called Napster had just been invented.  I had so many ZipDisks full of music).

Mr. Rigas (John) once scolded me for not having my suit jacket on as I walked through the halls to the bathroom.  Right then I was like "I have to get the hell out of here!" :D

The sons went to jail too, correct?  And I bet Coudy did throw a parade for John when he came home, he did a lot for that small town...

Also, you guys are all bad at the Internet (from 7.1.18):

https://buffalonews.com/2018/07/01/cancer-stricken-rigas-beating-the-odds-in-bid-to-bring-son-home-from-prison/

The 93-year-old former Adelphia chairman, released from prison in 2016 because doctors and officials expected him to die soon, is fighting to clear his name and to free his son, Tim, from prison.

Thanks for the article.  I find it incredible how so many people can forgive/dismiss Rigas for the misery his and his sons' crimes caused so many people while at the same time condemning some stupid/addicted guy robbing a convenience store or stealing a car.