Seahawks sign Ansah

It would have been nice, but I wasn't losing sleep over it.

I think he's more a "name" than anything at this point. Pushing 30 and coming off surgery, I didn't see him producing much more for the Bills than Trent Murphy.

Now can we send one of next year's draft picks to the Texans for Clowney, please?!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Hasn't signed yet. It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Suposedly won't sign until tomorrow. We will see. Beane did say earlier today that the Seahawks being front runners was bs. Perhaps he makes one last push for him tonight before Ziggy signs o the dotted line?

Makes sense for him.  If it is a one year deal, he can show case his return from injury on Seattle more than the Bills.  A good season can parlay into a big contract next year.

• Like (+1) 1

Ehhh.  I think Buffalo was smart to wait the injury out. Healthy Ansah is an upgrade.  Injured he is not.  Ansah is a power rusher.  He wont be cleared til August?  Still wont rule out a last offseason additionor trade.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

It would have been nice, but I wasn't losing sleep over it.

I think he's more a "name" than anything at this point. Pushing 30 and coming off surgery, I didn't see him producing much more for the Bills than Trent Murphy.

Now can we send one of next year's draft picks to the Texans for Clowney, please?!

The Texans put the franchise tag on him for this year. No way the Texans are trading Clowney to the Bills for anything less than a 1st rounder, and no way Beane is willing to trade a 2020 1st when that pick will likely become an elite WR talent at a rookie salary. Most likely, the Bills will attempt to sign Clowney next offseason with the $80+ million in cap space they currently have (that's not even including the rollover cap space from this year).

By the way, does anyone know how exactly the rollover cap rules work? The Bills are $30 million under for this season. Do they get to rollover all of that for 2020?