Watching old QB Challenge Show on NFLN

It is so fun to watch. I really wish they would do this again.  Show put the top QB's in NFL and pitted them against each other in challenges that include throwing at targets, throwing on the run, long ball challenge, etc...  The episode I am watching is 1996 and includes the likes of Favre, Aikman, Steve Young, Harbuagh, Kerry Collins, Mark Brunell, Vinnie T, etc...   Jim Kelly is the broadcaster who just recently retired and started working for NBC.  Fun nostalgia!

I would love to see todays QB's in similar event!!  Allen vs. Mahomes in the long ball challenge would be epic.

14 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It is so fun to watch. I really wish they would do this again.  Show put the top QB's in NFL and pitted them against each other in challenges that include throwing at targets, throwing on the run, long ball challenge, etc...  The episode I am watching is 1996 and includes the likes of Favre, Aikman, Steve Young, Harbuagh, Kerry Collins, Mark Brunell, Vinnie T, etc...   Jim Kelly is the broadcaster who just recently retired and started working for NBC.  Fun nostalgia!

I would love to see todays QB's in similar event!!  Allen vs. Mahomes in the long ball challenge would be epic.

Now those were the days...I actually used to have that video game for Sega Genesis.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Now those were the days...I actually used to have that video game for Sega Genesis.

It is a blast to watch. This was the year Fabre beat Bledsoe in SuperBowl and then he beat him by 1 yard in long throw competition. 

Kelly doing demo demo before events, looks just as good as the guys competing.

• Like (+1) 1

There was a show on NBATV I found flipping around he other day called NB90s. It’s incredible. All about 90s NBA. The 80s and 90s really were awesome decades. 

• Like (+1) 4

19 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

It is a blast to watch. This was the year Fabre beat Bledsoe in SuperBowl and then he beat him by 1 yard in long throw competition. 

Kelly doing demo demo before events, looks just as good as the guys competing.

Bledsoe’s son John is a red-shirt sophomore at the old man’s alma mater - trying to be a QB for Mike Leach.

• Like (+1) 1

Yup;  all those shows were great, and possible before these guys made huge dollars and TV could still incent them to participate.

Now, half of them can't be bothered to take an all-expense paid trip to Hawaii for the Pro Bowl.

• Like (+1) 1