2019 NFL bold predictions

r predictions:

1) Bills take division by winning last two games of year to catch and then pass Pats.

2) Browns are no better than 5 wins

3) Steelers win division running away without AB and Bell.

4) Jets are good but not because of Bell who is mediocre without Pitt line.

8 hours ago, eball said:

These predictions aren’t “bold” — they’re dumb. 

Why are they "dumb"?   Because you don't like that I don't see the Bills winning more than 9 games?  That I think that teams like Miami, the Jets, Cleveland, and Baltimore --   that TSW mavens all believe are trash -- are going to have decent seasons?   If you don't like my predictions, post your own -- which you haven't done yet.

On 5/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, nrenegar said:

Here was Winston yesterday, using his head as a golf tee

Seems like he's really getting ready to be a winner

Well, I guess he needed somebody to knock some sense into him, but that is probably not the best way to do it.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, nrenegar said:

Maybe he’s just getting ready to eat a W...

One of my bold predictions from page one of this thread was that Gore would not be on the team come September. I'm taking that back. Gore needs 522 yards to pass Barry Sanders for third all-time rushing yards. That's a tough row to hoe as a situational back, but I believe we're going to see him try.

Happy Birthday, Frank.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Harrison Phillips will win the Most Improved Player award(if the Bills give one out). He will play a ton this year. I feel he can rotate with Ed and Star. From the videos I've seen, he's played a lot of NT in a 3 man front and DT when 4 lineman were used. He is big and stout enough to spell Star and quick enough to spell Oliver. He led Stanford in tackles as a DT with over 100 tackles!!  This will be his 2nd yr in our system and should be stronger than last yr. Did I mention he led Stanford in tackles as a DT?!?!

On 5/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, nrenegar said:

Damn... The lengths some people go to to earn crab legs... 

On 5/13/2019 at 5:49 AM, eball said:

Maybe he’s just getting ready to eat a W...

Honestly, I get adrenaline and getting hyped, but every time I watch this I wonder if he is legitimately mentally handicapped... 

Edited by whatdrought