Brandon Beane going in on 1270 on unrealiable sources.

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

“Brandon Beane going in on 1270 on unrealiable sources.”

is that walkie talkie jargon? 

Bold and large type does not make your lack of understanding any more valid

2 minutes ago, Estro said:

Boy, that was a tough listen.  I didn't realize how awkward/bad Tim Graham was at interviewing.  The beginning was painful.

I was saying the same thing during the whole interview

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

you've been rubbed raw by your obsession.

IMHO a fan that goes on a message board for a rival team is more obsessive than the fans of the subject team.

Note:. I did not take the bait to make a Kraft joke about what you typed.  Nice try though.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

Whoops.

Seahawks signed him.

None of this is an even slightly big deal. But looks like the story was pretty solid.

One of the teams with the cap space and need signed him he could of just been pulling this story out of his ass and gotten it right.

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

One of the teams with the cap space and need signed him he could of just been pulling this story out of his ass and gotten it right.

Theoretically, yeah. Sure, we could assume that no stories are true, even when they're proven correct. It would be senseless, it would show more about how you felt about the media than what was correct, but you could do that if you feel like it.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Unless he's proven right?

You know what they say about broken clocks and all...but point taken. Ian was just trying to get the early scoop on AB and went with it before he should have, I’m sure it was an honest mistake at the time. I’d be shocked if he repeated his error on that kind of a scale again with Ziggy. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is kind of looking that way

It sounds like Beane was being strung along by Ansah's representatives. He decided to attack a media member for reporting something different.

This is why you don't publicly accuse somebody else of being a liar, because YOU might not have all the info.

I'm guessing this is just rollover bad blood from the AB deal

• Like (+1) 1

They tried to cover up the Brown thing about him not wanting to come to buffalo to save face with the fans and prospective free agents. Now Brandon called out unreliable sources for being right. Why don’t you just focus on trying to win this season. You wouldn’t want your seat to warm up.