Brandon Beane going in on 1270 on unrealiable sources.

Don’t like that Beane is responding to potentially garbage reports...why should he care? the situation will play itself out...I prefer him to stay above the fray...he is better than allowing this to get him all worked up imo.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

He needs to get with the program or what. Sure, it’s part of the process and has been going on a long time, but how will it hurt him if he doesn’t.  The only thing he NEEDS to do is continue to make the Bills better and lead us to a super bowl 

He can do that by not complaining on the radio that the grass is green and the sky is blue.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe because he is tired of having to answer questions from reporters that act like the information these other people are reporting is true and then treat him like he is lying when he refutes it?

link?

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sorry he's not perfect IYHO like Bellichick.

you've been rubbed raw by your obsession.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Maybe because he is tired of having to answer questions from reporters that act like the information these other people are reporting is true and then treat him like he is lying when he refutes it?

I would like to see that, you have a link?

I don't trust any media source, not one ioda. until a player is signed, it's nothing but speculation/rumors.

29 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Too bad the AM 1270 the fan website doesn’t offer recent audio like wgr does. It would be nice to hear the interview.

Trying looking in the Tune In app. All the Jerry Sullivan shows are there 

55 minutes ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Man I love our GM! This guy does not take SH&* from nobody and he will call them on it.

Can’t say that I agree on this one...it’s one thing to stick up for your city, or coaches and players on the team....but to get ones panties in a bunch over petty he said/she said media reports over a player who may or may not end up on the team seems to be a little over the top imo...possible the whole AB fiasco may have gotten to him a little.

Edited by JaCrispy

26 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He can do that by not complaining on the radio that the grass is green and the sky is blue.

link?

you've been rubbed raw by your obsession.

I think you’re making it a bigger issue than it is.  Beane will just fine whether or not he takes a different approach.  His future has nothing to do with this

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah well....OK.  That's how it works in the NFL.  Everybody trying to scoop everyone else.  Agents put stuff othere.  Reporters report "rumors"--don't need to be mutlply sourced if reported as such.

Why would any GM complain, let alone even mention, this on the radio?  It's how it gets done.  In fact the NFL dominates the sports news cysle year round because of this kind of stuff.  Especially at this time of the year.  The NFL depends on this stuff to keep the plates in the air until training camp.

Beane isn't familiar with this?

I’ll refer back to my comment last week that beane seems to be excellent at telling bills fans what they like to hear. 

Regardless what I think of his work as GM (mixed) he is a pro at branding this rebuild and this helps feed a lot of fans dislike if the media and us against them feeling. 

56 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

I think Beane is still miffed over news reports that Buffalo is not a desirable place to play. He's repeatedly shut down those reports.

I think he is quite alright playing the guy that “gets it” for the fan base. I don’t think he’s miffed as much as he plays off it to his own advantage.

Edited by NoSaint

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Can’t say that I agree on this one...it’s one thing to stick up for your city, or coaches and players on the team....but to get ones panties in a bunch over petty he said/she said media reports over a player who may or may not end up on the team seems to be a little over the top imo...possible the whole AB fiasco may have gotten to him a little.

I think it is refreshing to see a GM call out no talent hacks who call themselves reporters.  He is right, they are wrong more often then they are right.  Twenty years ago, when you saw a report come out of someone going some free agent going to a certain location, it was true 99.9% of the time.  I realize the digital age has changed everything but the fact is, a lot of the time these "reporters" are doing nothing more then speculating. 

30 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed. Don't hate the game, play the game. This has been going on for decades. Best bet it to use the media to your advantage as opposed to getting miffed.

54 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

And yet, you’ll see a thread full of people celebrating his vision 

• Like (+1) 1