Ty Nsekhe currently on Jim Rome

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Most draft graders had Ford as a mid-1st rounder.  So you could definitely say he was BPA once he slipped to the later part of round 1.  With all the FA OL signings, I don't think you could call RT (or RG) a need.

I do. None except Morse are sure starters. That’s why we traded up for Cody.

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I have watched all his snaps with the Skins. I think he is an average left tackle (but no better than Dion) and below average everywhere else on the line. 

Until we drafted Ford I would have disagreed with this

I feel really good about him being a Swing OT though......to me this OL could make a huge turnaround

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Until we drafted Ford I would have disagreed with this

I feel really good about him being a Swing OT though......to me this OL could make a huge turnaround

Until we drafted Ford I'd have said Ty was almost nailed on to start. 

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I know that you are high on Ford......I think our first 2 picks were slam dunks

I think there will be at least 3 immediate starters out of this draft

Who's the third?  I see two immediate.

17 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

He has said top 5 out there. I just don't believe that if they are looking at him inside Ty is one of those 5. Equally I don't think Ford will start at RG this year. Either he starts at RT or they think he isn't quite ready Ty starts and the feed Ford in by the end of the year. 

If he doesn't make the starting line-up, then he be a good for depth at RT or LT. Either way, as another poster stated, we will see how it plays out soon enough.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, buffalobillswin said:

Jim Rome really booking the top athletes on his show I see

There it finally is, the obligatory "I dislike Rome" post, every time I bring up that a Bill will be on his show. I simply want to alert the people around here that we are getting a conversation that we may be interested in finding. Don't like Rome? Perfect, more bandwidth for me to use!

20 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I do. None except Morse are sure starters. That’s why we traded up for Cody.

We'll agree to disagree.  I think that a line of Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Long-Nsekhe could be very good and that each of those players represents a moderate to big upgrade over their predecessors (assuming Dawkins comes into camp motivated and is helped by better LG play).  Sure Ford may be better than Nsekhe at RT or Long at RG, but to me that makes him more a want (BPA) than a need.

Edited by Doc

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

There it finally is, the obligatory "I dislike Rome" post, every time I bring up that a Bill will be on his show. I simply want to alert the people around here that we are getting a conversation that we may be interested in finding. Don't like Rome? Perfect, more bandwidth for me to use!

In my defense I think all sports talk radio is trash besides Dan Le Batard show and I only like that show because they realize how stupid sports talk really is.