Why not bring in Bryan Anger?

9 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I thought this guy was a pretty good punter. Obviously JAX was stupid to make him a 3rd round pick, but his career numbers are solid and he's clearly an upgrade, isn't he? What don't I know about him that explains why he's unsigned?

The other guys name is to hard to say or spell. For that reason I’m in

32 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Man, spoiler for someone who is two years behind on their Marvel movies ;)

At least I waited 2 years; Marvel couldn’t wait 2 weeks before they started throwing spoilers out there in their Spider Man trailer. Nothing like trying to drive up viewing to break records by threatening to spoil their own movie.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

They brought in King for a workout didn’t they? If they didn’t sign him as an upgrade I highly doubt they’d consider anger and upgrade 

If only there was a fella named King Anger. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CSBill said:

Why not? Bring him in and let him compete.

I see this often but the roster can not accommodate every one of these "what can it hurt comments".  You need to have balance on the 90 so if they think he is better than a current punter, cut them and sign the new player.  I think that is what you are saying vs a general bring in a player.  It helps to have the cause and effect: bring in X, cut Y to make room.

6 hours ago, thurst44 said:

Man, spoiler for someone who is two years behind on their Marvel movies ;)

Wait! He's one of the Avengers AND he got disintigrated in a movie? I definitely want him on our roster now!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

I see this often but the roster can not accommodate every one of these "what can it hurt comments".  You need to have balance on the 90 so if they think he is better than a current punter, cut them and sign the new player.  I think that is what you are saying vs a general bring in a player.  It helps to have the cause and effect: bring in X, cut Y to make room.

Some people on this board would like to see 300 guys in camp.

"Torry Holt is still in shape....let's bring him in and see what he's got left in the tank.  What's the downside?"