Ed Oliver with Pancho Billa

There are bonds being formed that transcend time and space.  These two young men are Texans by birth, one is a Bills fan by choice, the other a Bill by chance.

They are there for each other in good times and tough times.

#Pancho Power.  Viva Los Bills!

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

Just now, NewDayBills said:

Oliver seems really high character, I was not expecting him to handle this well after what happened with his coach in Houston. Maybe his coach was simply a jackass? Who knows? Oliver seems pretty damn high character to me.

I think his coach handled the situation very poorly. Was fired. But you are right , Ed seems like a very high character guy and fits Buffalo perfectly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Awesome show of respect by Ed Oliver.  Many of these men do great things for the community and other.  Unfortunately many of the good things go unnoticed and only the bad gets the public spotlight.  

• Like (+1) 4

Kudos kudos kudos. Am stunned to see this quite frankly, as you would expect all of the rooks to be busy getting ready for mini camps in a few days and getting moved, etc. Very classy, much respect, and shows a human element all too missing in much of today’s NFL. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Oliver seems really high character, I was not expecting him to handle this well after what happened with his coach in Houston. Maybe his coach was simply a jackass? Who knows? Oliver seems pretty damn high character to me.

That situation was a total joke.  The coach just had a power trip and tried to rip the coat off him.  And obviously, the university agree with Oliver because they fired the coach. 

8 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Talent aside....players like him are the ones that are on Championship teams.

A major salute to you,Mr. Oliver...you are pure class.

Sadly, a lot scumbags win too.  We have had plenty of good guys.  

• Like (+1) 1