Which of these do we need to retire first?

Cliche  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Which needs to go more?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Too close to call so we are going to officially retire both “Trust the Process” & “McBeane.” Thank you for your participation. :)

You can retire whatever you want but as long as they are joined at the hip, it’s McBeane

21 minutes ago, iinii said:

You can retire whatever you want but as long as they are joined at the hip, it’s McBeane

Ughh!!! They have different jobs!! If you are keeping McBeane I’m keeping Hallen which is a combination of Jerry Hughes and Josh Allen because apparently they do the same thing. One guy buys the groceries and one guy cooks the meal. 

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m fine with both.  I am, however, in favor of retiring “quick first step,” “lunch pail guy,” and “high motor.”

Throw in physicality too, which can't be a real word.

Trust the Process, just has to go, as it's corporate BS at its finest.

McBeane I find sort of convenient, when talking about decisions the pair of them have come to. Idleness about typing I suppose, but I'm not a secretary. ;)

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ughh!!! They have different jobs!! If you are keeping McBeane I’m keeping Hallen which is a combination of Jerry Hughes and Josh Allen because apparently they do the same thing. One guy buys the groceries and one guy cooks the meal. 

They also have different houses, wives, cars and just about everything else. To me it is still McBeane and to you Hallen!!!! Ain’t the First Amendment grand? What a country!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

How about separate threads for non- Bills news. Like "Around the NFL". I keep seeing Robert Kraft, the Jets or players being released. Some people seem to think that the Bills should sign every guy released!